NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Yep its reigion free, everything will work including live. =)

Thx for the info m8

anyone know any other sites apart from VGP to get RR6 from ??

thx

You don't, it's not worth playing... :indeed: Seriously though, when are there going to be more games with decent online modes? so far PDZ is decent (online) for what it is, PGR3 is too irratating to be any real fun, and Kameo apperently will have it but it needs to be patched first? ah well if it does get added it'll probably be fun for a while.

Personally I hope that more games are released featuring more imaginative online modes, at least ones not limited soley to the FPS/stealth and racing genres, not that theyre not fun to play to an extent, but they do tend to lose their appeal quite quickly.

lol, iv spent so many hours playing cod2 online, it is worth playing, and is very fun :)

Thx for the info m8

anyone know any other sites apart from VGP to get RR6 from ??

thx

Got mien from grainger games in whitley mate.

How about we try and get some new years day gaming going seems the christmas day gaming went tits up

cheers.

aye a na where that is. much it cost ya m8 ??

The Gamestop release list (US)

http://pix.nofrag.com/d0/be/3f75e58c839e5d06b970ff67ed0d.jpg

Looks like Gears of War could be out earlier than I thought after all, if it DOES get released in March in US. I think that means Europe will get it April/May! That could be my next game I buy.

Also looks like they are re-releasing Far Cry Instincts for 360. i'm looknig forward to seeing how Prey turns out and Lost Odysee in October in US? Looks like there's a good chance we'll get in time for christmas. Suprised Alan Wake isn't mentioned.

Damn i love Far cry.. if they rerelease i'm going to rebuyit. MY Fav FPS on xbox.

Def jam also? Thats another greate game. Alot of good games coming.. I tought there alle the good 360 games was coming later down the year :yay:

Is there some games show coming up in Vegas in the coming weeks cause some guys on Gotham were saying that they're gonna show Halo 3 for the first time to upstage the PS3 at some show in Vegas. I took it as nonsense but i suppose you ever know

cheers.

£45 i think.

Itwas near that tho.

Aye, I know where that is. How much did it cost you, mate?

It's the little things in life...

Anyway, now that many of you would no doubt like to shoot me*, I figure this would be an apt time to mention that I go by 'Ferine' on Live — and so WoW claims another facet of my virtual life.

*No bonuses for early adopters, I'm afraid.

why would you want torun flash? or linux, or windows, or any stupid things that people want an xbox to do, PC does everythin that people want an xbox to do, so pointless in my opinion.

why would you want torun flash? or linux, or windows, or any stupid things that people want an xbox to do, PC does everythin that people want an xbox to do, so pointless in my opinion.

aye i agree m8 its pointless.

it will only be good if they can rip the games you download from live marketplace and run them.

quake 4 demos downloadble form marketplace, and it has online on it to!

good for free.

and from what i see one of the best p.c-console ports iv seen in a while.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

good one

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

good one

:|, it runs smoth and is glitch free, controlls are ACE, and the menus look cool.

Cant ask for much more?

:|, it runs smoth and is glitch free, controlls are ACE, and the menus look cool.

Cant ask for much more?

Runs smoth?

You must have a super version of quake 4.... :p

Quality shop, got a mate who works there.

Have you completely forgotten about CoD2?

Cant ask for much more?

(We are talking about Quake 4, here aren't we? I don't want to look a prat)

Anyway, When i was at the beginning of the game, i thought exactly the same thing, nothing was wrong with it, however the more you get into the game the more the bad framerate becomes apparent, which is ashame!

Still, i think it's a great game, so i agree! I haven't come across a glitch yet!

:smile:

cod2 is a port aint it? and thats f'in amazin. Well, the online needs a touch up, but for those 4 man sniper matches on Live its a beast, but anymore than4 players and the games gunna lag to fook.

Any ideas date of the patch?