NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

devil may cry is veryyy borinng i thought, looks like a rent for me.

Lots of people Don't Get Devil May Cry, hahah. Probably same people that don't get Ninja Gaiden too.

Yes games make you fight then move on, but the resident evil style walking though doors and the dramatic change in camera angles is bloody annoying.

________

Zx14 vs hayabusa

Edited by fex

Finally completed Assassins Creed last night, did everything except get all the flags and templars. I actualy enjoyed it even if it was repetitive and I'll definately get the sequel.

If DMC is anything like Ninja Gaiden i'm going to love it.

Devil May Cry is totally just about killing enemy after enemy in quick succession.

Devil May Cry is totally just about killing enemy after enemy in quick succession.

Space Invaders?

Lots of people Don't Get Devil May Cry, hahah. Probably same people that don't get Ninja Gaiden too.

true that with me

i owned ninja gaiden on the xbox while back and didnt like it much. Same with DMC2 so wont be getting 4 as it looks like more of the same.....and VERY boring

Space Invaders?

Super Mario oldies. COD4. Gears of War. Resistance.

All games like this are about killing in quick succession. I don't see the problem.

Gonna get the demo now.

Finally completed Assassins Creed last night, did everything except get all the flags and templars. I actualy enjoyed it even if it was repetitive and I'll definately get the sequel.

Just finished Call of Duty 4 so now going to try and finish this as well.

Played the DMC4 demo loved it.

Also are we supposed to finish it in 10 minutes? Because of the 2 times i played it i couldn´t

Super Mario oldies. COD4. Gears of War. Resistance.

All games like this are about killing in quick succession. I don't see the problem.

Gonna get the demo now.

Aye, me either. (To clarify that)

That DMC4 demo was amazing, the graphics are the best I've see on the 360 and the combat, while not as fast-paced as my beloved Ninja Gaiden, was pretty sweet for just a demo, no doubt there will be loads more abilities for the final game.

I guess I'm gonna have to take some money out of the PS3 fund to get this. :cry:

Completed CoD4 last night, was really good. I really enjoyed it. Starting it again on the hardest difficulty (was playing on 2nd hardest first time through). It's epic on the hardest difficulty (veteren rings a bell so I'm just going to call it that from now on), you die so quickly and have to think up good tactics to get through each part. Just done the level when you're in the AC-130 with the big gun. Dreading the Ferriswheel level though, it took me ages before so it will be even harder now....

SAave it, get DMC4 WITH your Ps3.

Aww but then I'll have to wait till March to be able to play it...

Dreading the Ferriswheel level though, it took me ages before so it will be even harder now....

Its one of the easiest ones/littlest difference to the other modes on Veteran.

Completed CoD4 last night, was really good. I really enjoyed it. Starting it again on the hardest difficulty (was playing on 2nd hardest first time through). It's epic on the hardest difficulty (veteren rings a bell so I'm just going to call it that from now on), you die so quickly and have to think up good tactics to get through each part. Just done the level when you're in the AC-130 with the big gun. Dreading the Ferriswheel level though, it took me ages before so it will be even harder now....

The Ferris wheel level was a major bitch. You could cheat and get past if quick or actually think of a tactic.

Wait till you get to Mile high on Veteran. :heh:

I quite enjoyed the DMC4 demo, will downloaad the PS3 one next week to compare them ( doubt theres much difference if any )

I finally got all the achievements in Super Puzzle Fighter today. Took me at least 2 hours to get the 7 Chain Combo achievement! Now for Sensible Soccer...

I finally got all the achievements in Super Puzzle Fighter today. Took me at least 2 hours to get the 7 Chain Combo achievement! Now for Sensible Soccer...
That one's a bitch, huh? I struggled with the 25x square too, ended up making one 7x4. Completing it with Dan on hard was easier than expected. Shame I can't do the online ones cos I'm sure I could easily 100% it.
If DMC is anything like Ninja Gaiden i'm going to love it.

Nonono it's about doing it with style.

Burnout Paradise is fantastic. Fucking fantastic infact.

Devil May Cry 4 demo is also extremely fun, can't wait for the release. I got an S rank combo :D

Since it looks like I'm going to drift into an all nighter, gonna catch up on a few demos. Huzzah for unlimited downloads after midnight.

I was one hit from getting a S combo.

Seriously the bar was full and the fucker came from behind...