NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

You may get a bit more for them at a local independant retailer, it's a shame that most of them get killed off too easilly by places like Game though, but yeah give them a try if you have one.

Sell them on ebay you will get much better monies.

Pretty hard seen as though they're not in my hand anymore.

I don't know any independant game shops around my area. I can think of one but that's in Middleton which I don't like and havnt been to in years.

So i'm playing Ep2 for the third time (PC), messing about in Eli's little office, before you've gotta run off to shut the silo door, and after a little... information is revealed, i found this behind some boxes:

hevpanelxr4.jpg

I thought it was quite cool

That image isn't loading for me, but assuming that's the old HEV charger you're talking about, you should try looking for it in HL2, it's worth an achievement to find it ;)

Yeah it'sa the HEV panel.

I don't get any gamerscore for getting the PC acheivements :p Plus my copy of HL2 is the one from the GOTY Edition, not orange box, so there aren't any on that.

Finally got my Hd-dvds today. Not exactly the ones I wantd but I got.

Serenity

Children of Men

The Prestige

Swordfish

World Trade Centre

Totally forgot about those.

I sent it off before Christmas. I should get them soon...hopefully.

Let me know if Children of Men works on your HD DVD player, I've tried 3 copies on my xbox addon and none of them got past the Universal Logo at the start, it's a common problem apparently.

One difficulty with PGR4 is when I'm racing round tight city circuits, particularly at night. Having a mere 15" of CRT-DVD Combo to play on, being able to read which way the next corner approaching me at 160+ goes has proved problematic.

I was play Assassin's Creed, fighting next to my horse and one of the attackers gets had by my horse! It just kicked him in the head! It was AWESOME!

Yeah it'sa the HEV panel.

I don't get any gamerscore for getting the PC acheivements :p Plus my copy of HL2 is the one from the GOTY Edition, not orange box, so there aren't any on that.

well gtfo out of my 360 thread then :heh:

I'm bloody loving TF2, just used my month card what they gave me when my 360 died and i'm having a blast with it, Pyro/Sniper FTW, i'm very tempted to get Steam and get the PC version so when my card dies I can still play TF2 while having all of te other goodies of the orange box. (How much is it on Steam anyway o0?)

No idea, but the orange box is only £20 on Steam.

You can buy it seperatly. Just make sure your computer is decent enough to run it.

My brother can vouch for that. He had to buy a gig more ram and a new 2GHz processor but on his Nvidia Geforce 5200 or something with 128MB ram it runs smooth.

The whole Orange Box is only £17 on PC at Shopto.net, you may aswell get the whole thing and play it as god intended

Letty was running a Sempron 1.6ghz, 1GB of ram and a Radeon 9600XT.

Sure it wasn't pretty, but it ran on medium settings.

My friend runs CS:S and HL2 on an integrated graphics card and 1gb of RAM.

Oh joy.

What about the people who own it though? Not me personally, but you know.

My friend runs CS:S and HL2 on an integrated graphics card and 1gb of RAM.

Indeed. I can run HL2 on integrated graphics.

Undertow for free eh?

Haven't even played the demo but people seem to like it so I'm not bothered. Would have preferred Gripshit or Switchball, I need to buy them at some point.