NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Twozzok, once you start watching the film you then have 24 hours from that point before it is deleted.

Balls.

Live is fucking up again, i can't download 300. I got to 57% after 4 hours and then it died.

Fantastic. Now i have to get the whole thing again.

You know you can just watch it after about 2.30384765 seconds after the start of download

Going to get Live in the next few days, anyone know of any good deals or will have have to pay the fourty quid? :/

Is Xbox Live still effed up because I've had about restarted searches in a row on Halo 3. I already played one game before it screwed up so I don't think the problem is down my end!

Edit: Working again...that was weird.

Going to get Live in the next few days, anyone know of any good deals or will have have to pay the fourty quid? :/

I'm pretty sure some places have it at 29.99 or something. Look for places that include the headset.]

EDIT: Ok, maybe that was for the original xbox !_!

You can normally get a subscritption from Ebay for £30

Okay, is this normal. I load up my XBox and it signs into Live, tells me who's online, and then just does the stupid loading sign (this is on the main Dashboard by the way) for a few minutes. Then it comes up with the Dashboard but I'm not signed into Live.

Okay, is this normal. I load up my XBox and it signs into Live, tells me who's online, and then just does the stupid loading sign (this is on the main Dashboard by the way) for a few minutes. Then it comes up with the Dashboard but I'm not signed into Live.

Yeah thats because Live has been pretty much broken since Christmas.

Ah I see, good. I thought I had paid 40 quid for the biggest pile of crap ever.

From Major Nelson.

You may have noticed that the LIVE service has been having a few issues over the past few days. This includes things like signing in, matchmaking and account recovery. Not everyone has had problems, but I know some of you have and I wanted to give you and update. While the service was never completely offline, problems like this are not acceptable. The entire LIVE team has been working day and night to ensure that you can have a great LIVE experience. While we’re not done yet, I wanted to let you know that things are getting better each hour and that no one on the team is going anywhere until the job is done. Thanks for your patience.

I'm going to check out Halo 3 later. Hopefully it'll be working better.

Btw, for those who have the loading thing on your dashboard, if you press the home button you can access friends / messages etc from there.

From Major Nelson.

I'm going to check out Halo 3 later. Hopefully it'll be working better.

I think that is what we should expect with a service we pay £40 a year for.

Been trying to download 300 off and on all weekend. Got to 60ish percent twice but then it stops and states it can't download 300.

Meh, I just wanted to watch something in HIGH DEFINITION

I think that is what we should expect with a service we pay £40 a year for.

At least we don't pay $40 like in America....oh, wait.

Its an absolute joke.

anyone know of a site where i can get a good price on GH2 (no guitar)

cheers for any help

(not ebay)

AVforums.com

look in the trades board

No cheap 300 for me cause i can't get on Live. Yay. *breaks down crying*

Has anyone actually managed to download 300 on here?

well I am sure I have. when I look at my videos it does say 300 and 5.1GB so I sure it did finish. problem was when i checked I was having problems with xbox live and I gt message saying 300 download stopped instead of saying finished so i thought there was a problem. It does look like it is there though.

I have not played it yet as i wasnt gonna watch it till next week.

well I am sure I have. when I look at my videos it does say 300 and 5.1GB so I sure it did finish. problem was when i checked I was having problems with xbox live and I gt message saying 300 download stopped instead of saying finished so i thought there was a problem. It does look like it is there though.

I have not played it yet as i wasnt gonna watch it till next week.

Cool. I may give it another try today.

Hows Xbox Live hanging? I wouldn't mind trying some Team Fortress 2 out since I only just sorted my internet out before XBL went funny.

Seems to be pretty much fixed *fingers crossed*

Awesome. About time.

A little Eternal Sonata help. How do you get score piece 20? I've read that it is "In a barrel in the Baroque tavern wine cellar (must trigger Dolce fight first)." But what do you need to do exactly...I think I screwed up a bit.

I'm in Mandolin Church Tunnel at the moment.

I was playing on CoD4 today and while i was playing there was some kinda power failure in the house, all the eletric turned off for like a second and came back on. It caused my 360 to reset but then the infamous 3 red lights came up flashing!

I took a small vid on my phone but then reset the console and it played ok since.

Is this the same as the 3 red rings of death as i thought they were just 3 red lights that came on but not flashing? Should i worry of it happening again or does it mean something else?