NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I got Assassins Creed TWICE for Christmas, so I was going to take one back to Game where it was bought to get it changed for something else but they've but Assassins Creed on sale for 30 quid so they'll only give me 30 quid towards something else which is a bit shit. Anyone have any ideas what I can do to get full price? It's a gift so I have no receipt.

You can try taking it back to other stores. WHSmith are good with no receipts.

Anyway, I just had one of the most fucking awesome matches on Halo. Twas a team slayer. My opening was made of awesome.

On Construct, I walk towards the big shooty up thing - a guy walks past me - he gets assassinated. Then I see on the radar theres 3 of them. Im gonna get mullered. I switch to sticky grenades, soon as I get up lay em both out slightly apart, I get shot to death then the grenades go off for a triple kill.

I then went on to get Killing Frenzy and Slice N Dice. Oh my god. Ill upload a clip of it/the beginning and such. Or possibly film it and put it on YT.

I got Assassins Creed TWICE for Christmas, so I was going to take one back to Game where it was bought to get it changed for something else but they've but Assassins Creed on sale for 30 quid so they'll only give me 30 quid towards something else which is a bit shit. Anyone have any ideas what I can do to get full price? It's a gift so I have no receipt.

Supermarkets. Customer Services are told to help you whether you have the reciept or not. They can't afford to loose custom to the competition so they always bend over backwards, or at least thats Sainsbury's policy

Supermarkets. Customer Services are told to help you whether you have the reciept or not. They can't afford to loose custom to the competition so they always bend over backwards, or at least thats Sainsbury's policy

True, they will almost always take the goods off u but may only give you the value back on a gift card. I'm not sure how the over supermarkets work but with ASDA i defo know they normally give u the value on a gift card with no reciept.

progress on 360 (broke on 12th december sent off on 14th)

rung them up yesterday and they said they still have it and will be despatched on monday :D so HOPEFULLY one day next week i will get it back at last. got a bunch of wii games to play thou so they will last till it gets back surely

Got Assassin's Creed and WWE SvR08 yesterday, as birthday presents for my brother. Haven't played Assassin's Creed yet, as I've spent ages creating my own custom character on SvR...

(Heh, I'll also create a Diva soon :laughing:)

The fourth title in the “Metal Slug” series joins the Xbox LIVE Arcade library as “Metal Slug 3” arrives this Wednesday, January 2 at 9:00 a.m. GMT (2:00 a.m. PST).

An update of the original arcade version, "Metal Slug 3" is a run-and-gun video game updated with HD graphics and now features co-op multiplayer over Xbox LIVE. “Metal Slug 3” provides gamers with various route selections within each stage enabling players to play over and over. Join Marco, Tarma, Eri and Fio, the four veterans in the “Metal Slug” series, as they hit the battlefield to stop General Morden from disturbing the order and peace that has begun to return to the world. Throughout the game, various vehicles called “Slugs” are made available to help players in battle and to complete the mission. The game features co-op gameplay for up to two players over Xbox LIVE. Developed by SNK Playmore, “Metal Slug 3” will be available worldwide for 800 Microsoft Points and is rated T for Teen by the ESRB.

Gaaaaaaaaaaah.

I have to do 2 levels again on Eternal Sonata, in the Mysterious Unison because all my Characters died...

Two freaking levels.

That's a lot of time :(

I couldn't get onto live either, i wonder if that was why everyone was leaving the halo 3 games. Should be back up tomorrow night.

Live is working, I think it might be the rush of people downloading 300 for 100MS points in HD.

Or y'know, just live being shit.

Live is working, I think it might be the rush of people downloading 300 for 100MS points in HD.

Or y'know, just live being shit.

Thanks for reminding me!! Downloading now!

Does anyone know when the video store is going to be updated because the current selection of movies...sucks and I haven't really heard about any release schedules!?

I was gonna download 300 then I saw that it was only that standard 480P variant that was 100 points and they promised it would be the HD version when they advertised it?

I didn't bother as my brother has just picked it up on standard DVD so I can watch that any time and slightly upscaled too on the 360 most likely. :heh:

But for anyone who just wants to watch it once I guess it was a good deal.

Ive decided the HD DVD up scaleness is actually, not only not just bullshit, but actually fucking awesome.

Ive got a Balls DVD, and on the menu screen its got like text and the logo and shit, and on my TV/HD DVD it looks so fucking crisp its ridiculous. I mean it really is fucking pretty much 100% quality, then when I watched it yesterday on a Sd normal dvd player it totally looked a lot worse. I was quite in shock.

I was gonna download 300 then I saw that it was only that standard 480P variant that was 100 points and they promised it would be the HD version when they advertised it?

I didn't bother as my brother has just picked it up on standard DVD so I can watch that any time and slightly upscaled too on the 360 most likely. :heh:

I got it in HD for 100 points.

I give in.

I'm going to go buy a Wireless Adapter.

After hours of port forwarding with my BT HomeHub, Mac, adding in a Netgear router between the two and trying to get the mother-fucker to relay I give up.

Shitty, shit, shitter.

I hate Microsoft and their bullshit sometimes.

I'm downloading the HD version, 100 points here too.

Me too and its downloading alot quicker than i expected

Yeah as others have said it is the HD version. They fucked up at first and put the SD version at 100. Then it took them over 18 hours to sort out a price change, which is slightly rediculous.They also said they'd be starting it on the 29th to make up for it but who knows.

EDIT: Can someone explain what kind of license you get when renting a movie from the video store? I want to know if I just watch the begining to see the quality it won't delete it when I stop it.

Balls.

Live is fucking up again, i can't download 300. I got to 57% after 4 hours and then it died.

Fantastic. Now i have to get the whole thing again.

Does it say 'Ready To Play', or has it just stopped working?

Mine said Ready To Play but it was just buffering and i was still getting like 200kb/s for it which i thought was AWesomeomeomeomeomeome.