NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

When are they gonna put new films on the market place? Is it a weekly thing and is there a schedule??

We've seen this Banjo ages ago in the original teaser trailer, why are people surprised by his appearance now?

That's the worst part. After that teaser, I'm not surprised :shakehead

We've seen this Banjo ages ago in the original teaser trailer, why are people surprised by his appearance now?

Anyway guys, I have a question. Since I got my 360 Elite a few months ago, I think my favourite things to do on it have been co-operative action games. Finished Halo 3 on Legendary with Jayseven, and almost done Gears on Insane, what other great Co-op experiences are there on the 360?

Do the Call of Duty games have Co-op?

Do the Call of Duty games have Co-op?

Nope.

Hmm... Caris mentioned Crackdown.

I honestly can't think of any others.

Dead Rising co-op would have been the best thing ever. Not to mention made it last longer.

Crackdowns co-op is online only. Are going for online co-op games aswell?

There's Kameo with some good online, Guitar Hero with a co-op career, Eternal Sonata can have up to 4 players but I don't like the sound of that(local), Earth Defence Force(local again). Not so much co-op but Virtua Tennis is a great multiplayer game.

Earth Defence Force is a must buy. A must I tell thee.

Oh, I thought when I went through the options I saw 4 players could join. My bad.

Hows about Earth Defense Force. I am one of the few people who didn't get into it but rest of internets says it is the shits so I am clearly wrong.

2 player split screen btw, offline only.

Yeah, i played EDF splitscreen with Jordan, that game is awesome.

Rainbo 6, doesn't that have co-op? or is it only online?

Online and Offline story mode. It's pretty clunky online though

Can't wait to see what co op is like in next years releases. Army of Two, Too Human, GTAIV and no doubt streams of other games will have it too

I cannot wait for Banjo, it's the game I bought a 360 for. Well, that and burnout at the time.

Come on Rare, finish it already!

I cannot wait for Banjo, it's the game I bought a 360 for. Well, that and burnout at the time.

Come on Rare, finish it already!

Yeah I suppose Banjo will be ridiculously good.

I couldn't finish EDF, the spiders were too creepy :(

I played the Ant smashing levels alot though...:indeed:

I couldn't get into R6V much, might try out Numero 2. See what other games come around the time.

Would people reccomend I buy an Xbox 360 Arcade now, the £170 deal in gamestation or wait untill I have a bit more money for a premium? I'll want to play online but I'm not bothered about downloading much. Would it be better for me to get the Arcade and the hard drive later on?

I'd just get the Arcade now. As i posted in the Bargains board, Sainsburys sell the 20GB HDD for £50 so if you do find you need it at some point you could pick it up and still be quids in.