NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

It's up now.............but whether that's for both Live and PSN then I don't know. Def on Live though.

Silver accounts am cry!

Cool I found a place in Birmingham that will fix my 360 within 3 days so I will have it back over christmas. :)

Seriously, M$ piss me off. My pc just went crazy and the 360 was doing that same whirring noise as last night again.

Turned it on and off about 6 times before it started up without constant whirring. When the disc spun it was even louder.

I really, really don't want to send it off.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i want burnout demo!! dam you xbox WORK!!!

just curious am i the only one that DOESNT whore points and doesnt care for them?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i want burnout demo!! dam you xbox WORK!!!

just curious am i the only one that DOESNT whore points and doesnt care for them?

I dont whore for them, but I wouldnt say I dont care about them. Like if onw is within my reach and easy to get, then I'll gun for it.

My mate got the 3 red lights the other day after the console starting making funny noises. But he unplugged the console and back in and now its fine again.

Will it inevitably do it again soon or is he just very lucky?

Yep defo, he took a pic on his phone and showed me coz i asked the same thing. He has had 1 Red Light in the past and that is something to do with a lose cable.

Yep defo, he took a pic on his phone and showed me coz i asked the same thing. He has had 1 Red Light in the past and that is something to do with a lose cable.

i had AGES ago scared me half to death i just took out the plug and put it back in...took out cables as well just to be sure and put them back in. Turned back on and was fine.

Hating this now> everytime I turn on the 360 I have to go through the process of turning it on and off 7 times before it stops whirring.

Apart from that the Burnout demo is nice.

i had AGES ago scared me half to death i just took out the plug and put it back in...took out cables as well just to be sure and put them back in. Turned back on and was fine.

Ok cheers.

Maybe he is just very lucky then!

Nope. I go for achievements that sound like they're fun to do, but that's it.

Ok so I got my 360 elite today (woo I finally have all consoles...hark at me :p), and although halo didnt come in the post like everything else (hopefully it'll come tomorrow else I'm killing Royal Mail) I'm loving it

However, I'm trying to play the trial of Feeding Frenzy as it came with it and I loved the PC version, but its saying it doesnt support Pal50 mode and to turn to Pal60. As far as I know I'm not on that. I'm playing on 720p through the HDMI cable. I tested with 1080i to see if that did it but it didn't. I even tried deleting and redownloading. Any tips? Or should I just give up?

Can anyone please help me!? I have a BeBox router but my stupid Xbox doesn't want to play online. I can connect to Xbox Live. I can even download stuff but it doesn't let me play online.

For example on Halo 3 it says something along the lines of "Information could not be retrieved from the servers."

Its driving me nuts!!

The NAT is on open, if that helps.

Does it do it on any other games, if your NAT is open it's proboly Live.

I'm trying PGR4 now...

Apart from the fact can't seem to find a race that isn't in progress it looks like its working fine.

Yeah PGR4 work like a dream...I just can't work out what is wrong with Halo 3...