NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Or less faffy, the box says HDMI on it.

Nah i was gonna check to see if he had one of the new "Falcon" modles witch don't get the RROD.

Nah i was gonna check to see if he had one of the new "Falcon" modles witch don't get the RROD.

Lot number 0735, it has "TEAM FDOU" on it and the manufacturing date is after the 24/08/07. Looks like it's a Falcon.

Thanks. I didn't even know they existed yet.

games to finish update:

Finished - Mario galaxy

near end of Halflife 2

half way through blue dragon

half way through halo 3 legendary

to do -

HL - ep 1

HL - ep 2

Oblivion (brought back in january played for bout 2 hours gah...wii came next day and havent got back into it since)

Hard mode on bioshock

To buy -

Skate

Guitar hero 3

Mass effect

Assasins creed

Eternal sonata

gah

Lot number 0735, it has "TEAM FDOU" on it and the manufacturing date is after the 24/08/07. Looks like it's a Falcon.

Thanks. I didn't even know they existed yet.

No probs, take a look at this to be sure. There's a flash light test you can do to make sure it's a Falcon if you botherd.

http://forums.xbox.com/15804553/ShowPost.aspx

Ive been points whoring latley seeing as all the big games are out. Just been playing offline while renting some games, wanted Avatar 1st for obvious reasons but Swapgame didnt have it in so they sent me some others instead.

why offline? :S

So I dont get pounded with messages of why are you playing that game etc :) Im hoping to have a significant increase in my GP by the time I come back online. Saying that if Microsoft get their fingers out and sort out the GRAW 2 maps/achievements ( its in their hands now ) I will be back on sooner than later.

Kay, Ive been fiddling with my thing trying to share it to the 360.

In the box "Share my media to" there is nothing in the box, it is blank?

Any thoughts? I appreciate any help.

Make a thread in the tech board mate, will be easier to follow. I'll move the relevant posts there later this evening

Make a thread in the tech board mate, will be easier to follow. I'll move the relevant posts there later this evening

Cool, cheers dude.

That's what Eurogamer says. For Christmas coming soon it's pretty abysmal.

Hopefully current games, plus Burnout and DMC demos will keep us busy over xmas.

Hopefully current games, plus Burnout and DMC demos will keep us busy over xmas.

Are we getting DMC and Burnout demos anytime soon. Good stuff.

Sauce?

Are we getting DMC and Burnout demos anytime soon. Good stuff.

Sauce?

Here you go:

http://www.gamer.tm/news.php?id=1796&filtr=360

demo of Devil May Cry 4 is due to hit the 360 before the end of the year in Japan.

According to Gamefront.de, the latest issue of Famitsu states that a demo of Capcom’s highly anticipated action title is going to be hitting the Japanese Xbox Live Marketplace before the year is out.

No mention has been made of whether we’ll see it appearing on the American and European Marketplaces this side of the Yuletide season, but Microsoft and their third party friends are normally pretty good at ensuring these things appear simultaneously around the globe. And if not, then you can always hook yourself up with a Japanese Silver Live account rather easily and get it that way.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Burnout-Paradise-Dated-Demo-Confirmed-for-PSN-and-XBLM-69358.shtml

In the demo, you'll be racing in either Motor City or Big Surf Beach, pulling off stunts in Stunt mode and free-racing in your Hunter Cavalry car in search of the fastest Burnout Route. EA has also confirmed online play for the demo. There will be three online challenges to choose from, but you can also just smash each other up, grabbing your Burnout Mugshots. The demo will be available for PS3 and Xbox 360 via their respective Internet services this December.

I'm not interesting in the next big hitter for the 360, which is good because I have so much to play as it is. I have Oblivion to complete, Mass Effect, Blue Dragon to start and at Christmas CoD4 to keep me happy each night on multiplayer.

Once all that's done I will get BioShock, Conker's Bad Fur Day and some other old classics.

Ah, i forgot about Oblivion. Thats another game i need to buy soon, sold my copy a few months back with the idea of getting the GOTY edition and never go around to buying it...

Whats included in the GOTY edition? I too was thinking of maybe finally picking up this game and when they annouced the GOTY edition I got excited, but never around to buying it.

Oblivion + Nights of the Nine + Shivering Isles. The other DLC might be in there too, im not sure.

I want some word on TES5 too, shame Bethesda are doing Fallout 3 first :( Not that it doesn't look good, i'd just prefer to play TES5: Shadow Realm (rumoured title)

My favourite feature of the update:

Improved Xbox guide performance ~2x

If this is true, and the guide is nice and speedy again I'll be happy.

Oooh, AVI support.

Absolutely brilliant stuff.

Faster guide sounds good. Hate it when you press the guide in the middle of a game and it takes an age to show.

Pssh, think thats bad?

When PGR3 first came out (and this was never fixed). If you pulled the guide up during a loading time and didn't close it before it was about to run. The game locked up your console.