NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Anyone know if the 5 free hd dvds are the ones you get when you send the form off or is something totally different? Click the link before commenting

If so £102 for 10 HD DVDs is quite amazing.

Anyone know if the 5 free hd dvds are the ones you get when you send the form off or is something totally different? Click the link before commenting

If so £102 for 10 HD DVDs is quite amazing.

Yeah, they are the ones when you send off the form, as several places are advertising them in store etc, but small print is fill the form blah.

(And plus its got a "How to claim your DVDs" with a link to the form. ;))

I don't understand, how is it 10 HD DVDs?

I'm still not that fussed about HDDVD players, I don't see any fault with my current DVDs. Maybe I would if I had a bigger DVD though. The 360 HD drive is the cheapest way to go HD DVD right now so in a year it should be even better.

He was thinking Dabs might be giving you 5 free HD DVDs, plus the 5 that Microsoft give you. It's probably just the 5 Microsoft give you though

I don't understand, how is it 10 HD DVDs?

I'm still not that fussed about HDDVD players, I don't see any fault with my current DVDs. Maybe I would if I had a bigger DVD though. The 360 HD drive is the cheapest way to go HD DVD right now so in a year it should be even better.

free DVDs offer runs out in January

This one does, but there'll be more deals in the future, anything to flog the drive.

He was thinking Dabs might be giving you 5 free HD DVDs, plus the 5 that Microsoft give you. It's probably just the 5 Microsoft give you though

That's what I thought.

I'll probably be getting the HD DVD add on for christmas if I put £30 towards it...stupid little thing.

I was just wondering. No biggie

(And plus its got a "How to claim your DVDs" with a link to the form. ;))

(This confirms it BTW)

So what are the next big 360 releases?

That's all you need.

Just go to your network setting on your computer, make sure the network is set to "Private", turn media sharing on and "allow" your 360.

And you're done (you may need to have added your music/vids to the WMP library).

I cant find this. :(

Anyway, Im not sure about Paradise. In all honesty I really didnt like the last one on 360.

Some Asian games are (Not Japanese, they're like... Pan-Asian).

Play Asia will usually tell you what is and what isn't region encoded.

playasia has a good list of what's region locked and what's not. cba to find it though.

I cant find this.
open windows media player, press alt, click tools then options, in the library tab click "configure sharing", should be able to allow your 360 in the "share your media to:" box.

lol... that Media Sharing thing with the Xbox 360 from WMP, I used to use that but since I got an Elite it would never work even though I could see it in the list.

I since downloaded TVersity though and would recommend it to anyone wanting to share media files with there 360, a lot easier than with WMP and more reliable IMO. :heh:

I've just noticed that my 360 has a HDMI socket.

I thought it was just Elites that had them.