NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Project Gotham Racing 3 is rapdily becoming dull online. All any one seems to do is pick the F50 GT and try to ram people off the road, there seems to be no skill involved anymore.

aye a na m8 av seen a few games like that. theres nee point it spoils the game.

... He's pissing about right?

Either that or he's just illiterate... or Scottish... :confused: one of the two... or both... ok, I'll stop typing now...

:D

Come on you RE people add Scubahooduk to your friends list.

On the gotham note i hate racing A class races cause as said above everyone drives the F50 but about two of the people can actually drive the bloody thing its gay.

And for my next note my power brick electricuted me last night

Either that or he's just illiterate... or Scottish... :confused: one of the two... or both... ok, I'll stop typing now...

Perhaps it is better if you never type again

There goes JonSt's humor again...

I was actually being serious

here fuck U you nugget. a can type the way a want. a dont moan the way u type do a ? norrrrr

so be quiet u tatie

Microsoft have recently added a number of titles to the list of original Xbox games which will work on European X360s.

Ghost Recon 2

Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike

Rainbow 6: Black Arrow

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Microsoft have recently added a number of titles to the list of original Xbox games which will work on European X360s.

Ghost Recon 2

Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike

Rainbow 6: Black Arrow

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Still no Conker Live and Reloaded.

I'm gonna get myself a XBox as soon as possible. I'll get it part as a Christmas gift (so my dad will pay one part), and I have to pay a bit myself.

I still don't know which game to buy though. I think it'll be either Perfect Dark Zero or Kameo. Could someone tell me which game is the best? I heard both are short, but I think the gameplay will be great.

here fuck U you nugget. a can type the way a want. a dont moan the way u type do a ? norrrrr

so be quiet u tatie

Well it is in the rules you have to type in proper English...

Fuck the rules!!!!!

I take that back, i dont want to get baned. :P

I'm gonna get myself a XBox as soon as possible. I'll get it part as a Christmas gift (so my dad will pay one part), and I have to pay a bit myself.

I still don't know which game to buy though. I think it'll be either Perfect Dark Zero or Kameo. Could someone tell me which game is the best? I heard both are short, but I think the gameplay will be great.

I've played the kameo demo, its ok, everyone says its too short.

Perfect Dark Zero has good gameplay, the aiming is a bit hard, but you'll get use to it. The storyline is crap. Online is also great fun. I would recommend buying it, there's also onlnine co-op and the online is really fun, and the game feels like goldeneye. You can also have guests online.

PGR3 is a great racing, AMAZING graphics, but if you want more arcady, take NFSMW.

COD 2 (I dnt have it, but my friend does), is really fun, graphics are hood, its so intense and you feel like you're in war. Online is a bit laggy, and PDZ has better online and more variety.

Starfox Advs length.

I started playing the game at about 11am on day and had it finihsed by 5:30am the next moring and that was playing non stop.

Well it is in the rules you have to type in proper English...

It is english. not scottish where u r from so u should fuck off

I dunno why people say the PD0 story line is crap sure it doesn't stand out as being good but it didn't stand out as being rubbish either just a nice basic story which is what i like in games. If i want a huge story i'll watch a movie

No, there isnt even a storyline in PDZ...

It just puts you there, who the fuck is killian why the fuck are we here, its so shit.

We want a good story line because it makes it more fun, it makes it that more enjoyable and you feel good after finishing it.

this topic is getting messed up now..

[CLOSED]

Sorry i just wanted to see what that felt like :P

this topic is getting messed up now..

[CLOSED]

Sorry i just wanted to see what that felt like :P

lol it didnt feel good :cry: