NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

If that 360 fall update is true than looks like I am gonna have to buy 120gb hard drive sooner rather than later.

In my experience, if a story is posted then removed, it's true but they don't want to announce anything yet. If a story is posted and it's not true, microsoft release a statement that it's not true and the story is kept up with an update stating that it's not true.

Could be different this time but it sounds like something they'd do to be honest.

Hmm interesting, I would download Ninja Gaiden Black if they put it up there for download, other than that, not much else, hopefully they will have achievements too, otherwise the service will have limited appeal.

Well thats a bastard to us with a 20gb (or indeed without) HDD.

I'd rather get a physical copy if I can play on the same console than a downloaded. Especially since it's probably cheaper.

Well thats a bastard to us with a 20gb (or indeed without) HDD.

I'd rather get a physical copy if I can play on the same console than a downloaded. Especially since it's probably cheaper.

Me too. I like boxes. Also £10 is a bit steep.

But if they have achievements...

True. True.

I'd get Psychonauts if that went up. Maybe Farenheit or Street Fighter too.

If there are achievements im getting Fahrenheit due to its ultimate winness.

Me too. If only so I can KILL THE INTERNET.

Or whatever the crazy ending consists of. Dance off with the internet? Its madness anyway, no?

Reviews are coming in for Assassins Creed.

A lot are saying the second half is repetitive, but generally its good.

IGN Video Review is up.

Reviews are coming in for Assassins Creed.

A lot are saying the second half is repetitive, but generally its good.

IGN Video Review is up.

They also said you'll probably won't even bother finishing it, which i thought was a little harsh....or was that 1up?

GameSpot gave it 9 and made it Editors' Choice so I'm sold....not that I ever wasn't really.

I find GameRankings overall to be a good thing to go buy, but for individual reviews IGN ftw. Gamespots opinions and reviews I respect but I find that the number they actually award doesnt link up with the review often. (Same can be said for IGN TV Reviews) but I digress.

Also dont like that GameSpot is only to .5 now.

Ill probably have to buy on account of the huge town I live in, and it doesnt even have a rental place. (Well theres a tiny Blockbuster the other side of town/estate rough area)

Any news about Alan Wake come up recently? That game has kinda gone off the radar....

Carcassonne free

Live turning five, get a free game. Awesome. Don't know about the game but a free game is a good game.

On another note, what the hell is happening with LIVE. I read it was having maintenance yesterday for a while. COD4 online has been really bad, connecting has been baad. Accepting anything on the dashboard was a bit slow. Now xbox.com doesn't have an option to look at friends. It goes Messages, recently played, send message, manage profile and view games. No view friends.

wth.

Geez OXM gave out 3 10's in the last 2 months...

Bioshock, Halo 3, and Call of Duty 4. Guitar Hero III only got an 8...

Carcassonne free

Live turning five, get a free game. Awesome. Don't know about the game but a free game is a good game.

On another note, what the hell is happening with LIVE. I read it was having maintenance yesterday for a while. COD4 online has been really bad, connecting has been baad. Accepting anything on the dashboard was a bit slow. Now xbox.com doesn't have an option to look at friends. It goes Messages, recently played, send message, manage profile and view games. No view friends.

wth.

Tell me about it. I was trying to check how you were getting on with CoD last night and it took about 5 minutes to load your gamercard up.

Any news about Alan Wake come up recently? That game has kinda gone off the radar....

It's still coming and looks superb! The last i heard it was scheduled for March 2008...but now i'm not so sure...

Fingers tightly crossed that this isn't top game MS are supposadely cancelling! :shakehead

Free 500 points for me :o

First up, any of you who venture online between 12.01am PST on 15th November and midnight the following evening will be able to download Carcassonne for free, while every active member who joined in 2002 - when the service first got going - will receive 500 Microsoft points as a token of Microsoft's appreciation for all the money/loyalty you've shown them.

Fuckery.

When did Burnout 3: Takedown come out? I bought an original XBOX and went online around that time.

Lolz, Sept 2004. Yeah okay, no points for me.