NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

anyone played the Simpsons demo yet? Controls are kinda tricky but it looks amazing!

anyone played the Simpsons demo yet? Controls are kinda tricky but it looks amazing!

Yeah, it's shit.

It just signed me out of live when I opened the disc tray.

Can't sign in, keeps failing at the Xbox Live part.

Ghey

blue dragon got posted on monday and its still not ere :( what gives if not ere tomorrow gunna call gameplay. Maybe just postal strike

I'm the same with PGR4, which got sent out on Tuesday. Stuff's probably just backed up at the moment. Hopefully should turn up tomorrow.

It just signed me out of live when I opened the disc tray.

Can't sign in, keeps failing at the Xbox Live part.

Ghey

Live appears to be down.

Christopher can't get matchmaking to work and Xbox.com isn't working.

i thought the simpsons demo wasnt too bad. The controls are not very good but was fun and the boss on the demo was pretty tricky

I also cant sign in to live, rather annoying. I am really hyped for assasins creed. And im close to finishing halo finally.

And I just started a Hunters license today :P

Had had the game since release, but just never went online with it, but with being bored of WoW recently, decided to give it ago.

Also the expansion for PSU is meant to be out soon, which is gunna add quite afew online features... Or so I heard.

Oh cool a new member. I'm gonna go back online once I get the expansion. I just end up palying by myself online and it gets boring alone. And I can't even talk to the person i'm on the most with.

Cool to see a new member play it though, we must go hunting sometime!

Oh cool a new member. I'm gonna go back online once I get the expansion. I just end up palying by myself online and it gets boring alone. And I can't even talk to the person i'm on the most with.

Cool to see a new member play it though, we must go hunting sometime!

Sure, I'm defiantly up for that.

Whats your Gamertag btw?

My PGR4 still hasn't turned up. Was annoyed so I spoke to someone on the online help. They said it would be due to the strikes, but I should definitely have it by tomorrow and if I haven't then contact them again to put in a claim.

Has anyone had any dealings with Gameplay before with issues like this? When I waited ages for a package from Amazon they sent me another one free of charge right away. Are Gameplay likely to do the same?

Every Extend Extra and Speedball 2 on Wed m8s.

Aww. E4. Another Live Arcade game I'll inevitably buy, I already have like 13. Its absurd.

Oh shit, i got the new FEAR demo and forgot to play it. off i go.

This shit better be scary.

Every Extend Extra and Speedball 2 on Wed m8s.

Aww. E4. Another Live Arcade game I'll inevitably buy, I already have like 13. Its absurd.

wtb Ikaruga

Ikaruga and Rez are Q1 next year... along with SF2 HD Remix and the all mighty Castle Crashers.

Sure, I'm defiantly up for that.

Whats your Gamertag btw?

Mines is ThomsonV7. I'll add you next time i'm on the 360 :)

Ikaruga and Rez are Q1 next year... along with SF2 HD Remix and the all mighty Castle Crashers.

Didn't they say Ikaruga was coming before the end of the year?