NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Cheers!! Ordered myself another Core pack, which i'm hoping to sell!!

what a bastard..... :hmm: I wish i had the money to do it :cry:;)

Cheers!! Ordered myself another Core pack, which i'm hoping to sell!!

lol, no worries!

No problems... i was gonna do the same thing ... but my bank account says im poor :weep:

GAME sent me an emaili yesterday, they have premiums back in and are shipping them, pity i already have a premium, and no money left in bank to get another :'(

GAME sent me an emaili yesterday, they have premiums back in and are shipping them, pity i already have a premium, and no money left in bank to get another :'(

Whats the point, if the shops are getting them in, people arent going to spend hundreds more buying a second hand one off ebay!

Whats the point, if the shops are getting them in, people arent going to spend hundreds more buying a second hand one off ebay!
They won't be getting many in, and every shop isn't really expecting the back in properly until Febuary! and they are only getting them back in for people with pre-orders!

There are plenty of people out there who would still like one; like that guy that offered £1000!

And think of all the people getting their Christmas money and wanting a 360 to spend it on!

Thats fair enough, I see what your saying, I mean as far as I knew, most major chains will get supplies every friday between now and christmas, and I dont know how reliable that information is but if I was looking to buy one I reakon I could get one before christmas without paying through the teeth on ebay!

Thats fair enough, I see what your saying, I mean as far as I knew, most major chains will get supplies every friday between now and christmas, and I dont know how reliable that information is but if I was looking to buy one I reakon I could get one before christmas without paying through the teeth on ebay!
Your right, but there aren't any Core packs going on Ebay for £209.99, so your guaranteed to make a profit on Xbox's this Christmas, and that's good enough for me!

I guess if you can afford to do it, why not! I wish I had though about getting some Nintendogs packs in, you could definately make a bomb on those on ebay!

I guess if you can afford to do it, why not! I wish I had though about getting some Nintendogs packs in, you could definately make a bomb on those on ebay!

Yeah i know a few people who are after one... but you cant get the packs or a copy of Nintendogs any where

Well seeing from ASDAs stocklist, theyre getting the same amount in each week before xmas, about 600 a week, to split between 60 stores nationwide.

So this is probably the same situation for all shops, getting the same amount of 360's in.

Well seeing from ASDAs stocklist, theyre getting the same amount in each week before xmas, about 600 a week, to split between 60 stores nationwide.

So this is probably the same situation for all shops, getting the same amount of 360's in.

Its funny you should say that, I was trying to work out last night how many xbox's would be in the country by christmas, and I'm sure it is totally wrong but this is my thought process:

Say there are 1000 shops that get 360's each week. Each store gets roughly 10 machines and there are 4 weeks before Christmas (considering that this doesn't include the initial pre-order allocation) that means:

10,000 x 10 = 100,000

100,000 x 4 = 400,000

Surely 400,000 xbox's would be enough to meet demand for Christmas?

Yeah, I'm sure someone I was speaking to in GAME (when I got my Core pack), said he had 30 PSP's for selling at Christmas!!

Yeah, I'm sure someone I was speaking to in GAME (when I got my Core pack), said he had 30 PSP's for selling at Christmas!!

Someone definately has too much money!

Wow.

Just finished PDZ,Kameo,PGR3.

If this is anythign to go by the 360 is gonna be in for some heka hot games!

Kameo EASLY has the best ending ive ever seen in a video game...I advise all people to finish it ASAP.

Heres what makes it so good. (SPOILER!)

You find your sister, you make up she takes her life to kill thorn. but the best thing is theres no vocals and the music works all the emotions and drama. It's amaizng...

I'm one of the people trying to get a 360 Premium pack before xmas(and I haven't pre ordered) I could get core but nah i'd rather wait and get premium. I should be able to find a premium before xmas if I look hard.

I'm one of the people trying to get a 360 Premium pack before xmas(and I haven't pre ordered) I could get core but nah i'd rather wait and get premium. I should be able to find a premium before xmas if I look hard.

Go into game (or get someone to go for you if you cant) every friday at about 10am. By then they have had their delivery notes for the day and will be able to tell you if they are getting any in. Deliveries are paid to be in store each day before 12 (maybe 1 - can't remember) if they are getting them, you can hang around.

As far as I am aware, they are not taking pre-orders for the stock they are getting in before Christmas, it is first come first served, however, it is at the managers discression. So if you head in with a wadge of cash and say 'hey look - money £_£' he/she might take your name and phone number and call you when they get them.

How is this for harsh - A friend of mine went to the local Virtual Games and was told that they were getting premium packs for launch but it was first come first served. So on day of release he went there at 6am and waited 3 hours for them to open, when they did, he was told that the manager had decided to sell them all on ebay...wankers!

If you've finished ALL of them in 5 days, the Xbox must have some very short games though huh!

heh, nah just been playing 24/7

Quick question, does Xbox Live work with the 360 or is there a fancy new 360 Live?

Yeah, the Live games that are backwards compatible work Xbox-Xbox 360. I know Halo 2 works system link xbox360-xbox, not sure about any others.

How many 'missions' does PDZ have? Im finding like mission 5 reaaaly hard lol

13 missions. none of them are very hard :P

Well the think is I got an Xbox Live pack from work, comes with PGR2, headset and all that. Wanted to bung it with the rest on ebay but wanted to make sure it would work.