NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Sonic 2 coming to Arcade this week. 15 minutes ago

^ On Major Nelsons Twitter.

I have been waiting for this one, young Sir!

I totally raped Sonic 1 of all of it's points, and wanna do the same to Sonic 2. :)

I thouht they said they weren't adding anymore games to the compatibility list now?

Or was that just a rumour, or something my mind's made up.

It better be a rumor! Otherwise I'll go to Microsoft's offices and torch the bloody place* if they don't add TS:FP...

*May not actually happen, will probably send a harsh e-mail...

Hey guys, don't post here much but come here frequently for news and such, great site :) Just wondering if someone can give me some advice?

Have had an X-box 360 since it came out and when I first tried to connect to the internet when I received the console I was unable to for around a month.......the problem wasn't that I couldn't connect to the internet, but that whenever I tried to download an update for the console it just says "Can't download the update. Please test your connection......" I tried again every few days, and after a month the problem just seemed to go away and I was fine.

Now, for apparently no reason when a new update came recently the problem came up again and I'm not sure what to do!! Have rang Microsoft support before, and after around 3 hours on the phone they told me they weren't sure what the problem is, and that hopefully it should resolve it self after a while.....

If anyone could help me would be greatly appreciated, specially with Halo 3 coming soon :)

They need to add ESPN NFL 2K5 to the list, and fix some of the games already on the list, otherwise I'll be pissed the fuck off.

Where is the tonyhawks demo. Jeez.

Good question, i was hopnig to try it out tonight :/

I just decided to e-mail the backwards compatibility team, regarding TimeSplitters: Future Perfect... and I got an automated response, as I expected to get. ¬¬

They'd better add TS:FP....

Most of them don't look that hard to get aswell.

99 is quite a lot though. I guess if you just had achievements worth 1 point each then a thousand achievements would be a lot.

''Get the Crowbar'' ''Break the Teleporter''

Even though they are worth 5gs - it is literally 1 minute of play through the story between them

Really REALLY want that game!

*dances in anticipation*

As am I.

Half Life 2 is probably my favourite game ever and I want to play it again.

Any release date set down yet. Just Oct?

19th of October i think.

Might wait a little and then get the PC version.. then again, if i do i won't be able to play TF2 with you guys.

Or is it a cross platform one?

PS3 lost another exclusive? Damn, sucks for them.

(they did lose an exclusive right?)

No, Ninja Gaiden 2 has always thought to of been on 360. Ninja Gaiden And Black were on the old Xbox.