NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Went into GAME this morning at 8.00am (without a pre-order) and managed to get myself;

- CORE pack

- Perfect Dark Zero; Limited Edition

- PGR3

- King Kong

The whole of town was sold out by 9.00am (apart from pre-orders)!!

GAME were also selling the console with 8 games for £620!! and people were buying them instantly!! That's alot of money to spend just like that!!

YAY its here i'm off to play

Lol! Great! Have fun!

Mine still hasn't come, but i'm 95% sure it will be here around 12ish! :smile:

CANNOT WAIT! My excite had decreased a little this morning for many reasons, but now i'm really hyped!

I may play a game that no-one is expecting me to play first, and thats Need For Speed: Most Wanted! Then Kameo and PDZ of course!

:awesome:

i gonna get JPN machine. wait for my uncle to go back to Japan in few months, machines ar only £205 in JPN and its all about Wrestle Kingdom.

My xbox 360 is here and also my play.com game has arrived so i have fifa and PGR 3 to play! YAY

ASDA are not doing accesories til it is in mass produce.

So bad luck whoever went to get VGA cable

To the guy who turned down a thousand pounds for his Xbox: Idiot.

Ditto, Colin. Took the words right out of my mouth.

How dare people tell me to shut-the fuck up! I have been nice on this forum for fecking ages when people have been rude, i'm allowed a opinion alot of you are totally horrible but i act more mature then the comments you've just posted.

I'm not allowed to show excitement without someone posting sad remarks, i'm not a allowed a opinion without someone posting shut the fuck up. It's like being at school.

It will be a pleasure me not talking to the people who replied with a immature, nasty post. So for your sakes as well as mine, leave me the fuck alone!

Oh and if you don't like me, or don't like what i say, thats your problem, but don't judge me by the way i am on here, you can't tell how i was complaining about gameplay by a fews words on a forum.

:nono:

PS. I'm pleased you got one Caris, thats dedication! :wink:

Ironic how the kid chatting about maturity has wet his pants in this thread about 40 times so far. I think it's time for a change.

It's superb! 69025793_60e64ceeca_t.jpg The Live intergration is fantastic, Kameo... wow.... just wow... proof of how awesome HDTV is... and PGR3 is pretty immense. Can't WAIT to get PDZ (coming tomorrow!) Might go get CoD2 from Asda...

ASDA are not doing accesories til it is in mass produce.

So bad luck whoever went to get VGA cable

tell me about it, comet didnt, argos didnt currys didnt, nobody has them in stock

its easier to get a prem pack than it is to get a vga cable

I don't see the big deal with the 360. I played Project Gotham 3 at Gamestation the other day - it's exactly the same as the last one (even graphically mostly bar the HD tv support), PDZ is pretty generic and simplistic when you get over the visuals and Kameo is pretty much the only standout title on the console.

I bought a PS2 and Disgaea instead and saved me a load of cash for a better game experience, it's bloody brilliant even with the sucky graphics. When you get over the reflection mapping and junk you'll realise the 360 is just an Xbox 1.5 - I'll Just stick with Halo 2 Xbox Live, none of those launch games come close.

I don't see the big deal with the 360. I played Project Gotham 3 - it's exactly the same as the last one (even graphically mostly bar the HD tv support), PDZ is pretty generic and simplistic when you get over the visuals and Kameo is pretty much the only standout title on the console.

I bought a PS2 and Disgaea instead and saved me a load of cash for a better game experience, it's bloody brilliant even with the sucky graphics. When you get over the reflection mapping and junk you'll realise the 360 is just an Xbox 1.5 - I'll Just stick with Halo 2 Xbox Live, none of those launch games come close.

You have just said exactly what i have been thinking but you have the balls to post it... i dont... so good luck... here comes the flaming!

Just informing every one.. I have a 360 and PDz :)

Wanna play online? just add me to your friends list. Will probably play all night long :)

I LOVE IT!

I have Xbox 360, arcade points, xbox live gold for a year, wireless router, second controller, and 6 games:

- PDZero

- Kameo

- Call of Duty 2

- Condemned

- Tony Hawk American Wasteland

- Project Gotham Racing 3

It's freaking slick on my HDTV!

Oh and my gamertag is: Moz La Punk

Catch ya around!

To the guy who turned down a thousand pounds for his Xbox: Idiot.

If you had waited 17 hours in a que you WOULD OF NOT taken the money i was paying £360 anyways with the bundle, no-one in 10 people said said yes to the money you could after waiting all this time...

If you had waited 17 hours in a que you WOULD OF NOT taken the money i was paying £360 anyways with the bundle, no-one in 10 people said said yes to the money you could after waiting all this time...

I would have said yes to the money, that's a LOT of money. Not many people can earn a grand in 17 hours.

I'd have taken the money too!!

You could have bought an Xbox 360 on Ebay today for no more than £500, and you'd still have at least £500!!

I've been playing PDZ since it arrived, it's a Halo beater people!

The 360 console and controller are excellent. 10/10 for design.

I don't see the big deal with the 360. I played Project Gotham 3 at Gamestation the other day - it's exactly the same as the last one (even graphically mostly bar the HD tv support), PDZ is pretty generic and simplistic when you get over the visuals and Kameo is pretty much the only standout title on the console.

yeah without the HDTV PGR3 and even NBA 2K6 look just above xbox versions. real price of a 360 is grands if u not already got HDTV.

I'd have taken the money too!!

You could have bought an Xbox 360 on Ebay today for no more than £500, and you'd still have at least £500!!

I'd go along with that.

Back on topic, I'm all excited that you have all got your new xbox's, I really wish I could afford one. I'm going to wait until the new year and I have sorted out my finances (currently owe too many banks too much money) before I think about it. I cant wait to play PGR3!

got mine bout a hour ago been playin pdz havnt even played pgr3 yet

a will be online the nite add is for a game if yous want