NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Are you ever gonna look back after getting one?

I tell myself to never look back at anything. I got my xbox and sure there are some better deals now, I don't care I have the consolse.

You should just find the best deal now and get it. Enjoy it then if you actually a few months later say I wish I held on and got that deal I will eat my watch.

I'm awfully tempted to run right out and buy a 360 now, but my gut's telling me that some very attractive new bundles aren't too far off in the future. Of course one darn't wonder about the rush on stores that would surely be occuring by then. Decisions, decisions.

People said the same around the PS3 launch and nothing particularly spectacular happened.

The 360 has been at a really great price for months now, heck that Boots deal i posted ain't even the best on they've ever done!

I wouldn't wait in hope because you really could be waiting forever

Arrgh I just realized how many games for the 360 I need to buy this year.

Halo 3

Naruto

Assassins Creed

CoD4

Orange Box,

Guitar Hero III

Timeshift

Army of Two

Mass Effect

Devil May Cry 4

Unreal Tournament III

GTA IV

Wow to many plus theres some games i need for the Wii and PS3:(

Arrgh I just realized how many games for the 360 I need to buy this year.

Halo 3

Naruto

Assassins Creed

CoD4

Orange Box,

Guitar Hero III

Timeshift

Army of Two

Mass Effect

Devil May Cry 4

Unreal Tournament III

GTA IV

Wow to many plus theres some games i need for the Wii and PS3:(

Bolded titles = probably/defo not this year.

This is gonna sound stupid but how can you talk over live? Me and a friend were playing PSU early this morning and we just couldn't talk.It says we can and i'm sure my settings are all fine.Anyone got any ideas?

You got a headset plugged into the controller?

Yea headset was plugged into the controller.

Its a weird connection issue.

All you need to do is (if on wireless pad) pull out the battery pack and turn the controller back on again. If on wired, pull the cable out of the the console and then back in again.

That usually solves it. Both people need to do this however.

Is it a new brand new headset, if it is then i dunno , if its fairly old check the silver plug in part may have chiped it

This is gonna sound stupid but how can you talk over live? Me and a friend were playing PSU early this morning and we just couldn't talk.It says we can and i'm sure my settings are all fine.Anyone got any ideas?

You cant talk in PSU, only text

You cant talk in PSU, only text

It says you can in the box and in the manual.

'Connecting the 360 Headset (Sold Seperatly for Xbox 360 Core System) to your Xbox 360 Controller, you can also enjoy voice chat with other players'

I enjoyed last nights session on Live. We played 2 games of Rainbow Six and then me and Stef watched Match of the Day while talking on our headsets, was pretty funny.

Adam, it did stop at the end of the match, so Ive just put 20 rounds on and ill check to see that we get 800 at every round. I think this ll end in 5 minutes

Adam, it did stop at the end of the match, so Ive just put 20 rounds on and ill check to see that we get 800 at every round. I think this ll end in 5 minutes

Good man, I got caught up watching Naruto :)

Can you change the start time now that you have rounds on?

I still have to come back and start the game, but thats alright becuase ill just be watching football

I still have to come back and start the game, but thats alright becuase ill just be watching football

Good stuff. I will watch some more Naruto and then go read some Halo until you are ready to finish.

Played a 2 player Rainbow Six with my mate over Live yesterday, kept putting him off over the headset. Just as he had aimed to sniper someone, i'd shoot the guy he was aiming for or shout "boo" really loud so he shot the air.

Next game i'm probably going to get will be Assassins Creed. Bought Colin McRae the other day and it is awesome. I've already wiped out 3 cars completely.

Anyone know when that 120GB hard drive is coming out in the UK?

Seems its out next Friday:

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/3437336/Official-Xbox-360-Hard-Drive/Product.html

http://www.game.co.uk/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11271&mid=331715

Best to order it online, doubt it'll be in stores. But then I was wrong before so what do I know?

In a somewhat related point. Im working next Friday -_-

No bloody wonder why I've taken such a long time to finish Alien Hominid. I've been playing it on Medium! Hahahaha....:(

I know a couple people have done it on these forums so I was just wondering. If I made an account on Xbox.com how would I go about getting it on my 360? I'm just curious.

OMG BIOSHOCKS OMG YES YES YES.

2%. Demos crawl for me, and the progress gets stuck until I cancel and start again.

In roughly 73 hours I will be playing the GoTY. yay.