NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I'd rather lie on my bed playing with a game pad than on my spinning chair at my desk. Even though mouse and keyboard is undoubtably a better control system, I feel much more immersed in my dark bedroom playing than in my well lit, middle-of-the-house dining room :p

Not to mention my PC would probably lag like hell, and I don't have Vista, which I'm betting is part of the spec for all these new MS "Games for Windows" games.

You'd be lucky to get a game of Vegas tonight , Although im doing T-Hunts to get to next rank with friend , Could Join in

There are quite few attack and defend matches going on. We could start one up, maybe get a few randoms in (on the other team), and we're away.

Yeah i guess , depends on who is playing...

Just on private trade thing , how does it work, it's not i promise i will send you the item , when you send me the cash

managed to complete Gears of insane eariler man RAAM is a pain in the arse on insane got him thou with my last sniper bullet :D

managed to complete Gears of insane eariler man RAAM is a pain in the arse on insane got him thou with my last sniper bullet :D

Congrats! Feels good bringing down that SOB doesnt it?

Working may way through Saints Row (45%). Tough game for achievements though, eh?

13 hours in, 110 points.

Working may way through Saints Row (45%). Tough game for achievements though, eh?

13 hours in, 110 points.

Yup, I spent frikkin' ages getting the spray tag locations (used a guide of course) and I got like 20 points, whoop de fuckin' doo!

Yeah i guess , depends on who is playing...

Just on private trade thing , how does it work, it's not i promise i will send you the item , when you send me the cash

I presume you're talking about on our forums.

It's exactly that, we have a feedback system. Don't trade with people unless you think you can trust them and have known them for a while. Make sure they have posted more than once. Get a picture of the item. If selling, don't send until you receive the money.

Has anyone picked up EDGE? They have a Halo special, and a page illustrating customability on multiplayer characters. You can get loads of really cool helmets and armour.

Has anyone picked up EDGE? They have a Halo special, and a page illustrating customability on multiplayer characters. You can get loads of really cool helmets and armour.

Nah but have you read the preview of Halo in OXM yet? Never knew that there are more Spartans in Halo 3. This is why I want to read the books as they are apparently in them aswell.

The MC we all know and love is just the one Spartan who made it off Reach before the start of Halo 1. I was a tad surprised none of his mates knocking around on Earth got a word in in the Halo 2 campaign. Instead we got The Arbiter. Blurg.

I wish Bioshock would hurry and come out otherwise I might not resist the urge to buy Transformers or Harry Potter.

Hmm 2 for 1 rentals at Blockbusters..yus!

That's the PS3 version though.

I believe the only response he can offer is "touche"...:indeed:

When is Sensible Soccer coming up for download on Xbox Live Arcade?

I really cannot wait for it, should be a great throwback game

Last week in August I think and yes its gonna be awesome. Hopefully they will bring Cannon Fodder to XBLA aswell.

Last week in August I think and yes its gonna be awesome. Hopefully they will bring Cannon Fodder to XBLA aswell.

I'm still waiting in vain for Ikaruga to pop up, though I'm sorely tempted by Takeo's which is up on the private boards...

Just gotta hope that MGS 4 does come out on the 360, certainly looks that way to HMV.