NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Well, it was the same with Halo and Halo two, it sold in such vast numbers that stores were bound to end up with a large number of trade ins.

I am really bored of Gears it's reallu unbelievable that I would get as bored of it as I am now.

264/300 hidden orbs on Crackdown though. Finding 2 it's so satisfying/

yeah its boring, no offense to anyone if you play with people you know or play with a lot what they do is predictable e.g me and snipers , nintenchris and Torque bows , after a while you can tell what will happen.

i thought a lot of people got Vegas but when we play not a lot pf people are on or are on and just won't go on

i know this is random, but ive always wondered,

why do people have thier gaming zones as 'underground' and 'pro'? I doubt many people are pro gamers and just what is underground?

Surley the majority of people play for recreation?

If you swear alot, it keeps you from playing with other groups so they dont get offended

They don't do anything anyway. It was supposed to make gaming groups or whatever but they havn't implented it really.

ah i see, so its supposed to group the same people together?

Cool, thanks guys.

Anyone else struggle to get a decent game on Gears nowadays?

I think i put Underground because when I bought my 360, everyone's else was that. Then I changed it to Pro for fun.

i choose recreation as didnt want to play with people that swear all the time and not very sporting

I just hope we don't get a Halo 2-esque situation on Live, where Halo 3 is released and nobody plays anything else ever again.

Army of Two = November 15th

Thats the super gay one right.

Looks quite good, not homoerotic enough yet. That was my main complaint with 300 too.

lols

Bumsnakes, I deliberately put The Darkness as my only high game on my Lovefilm rental list to make sure I got it. They sent Quake IV instead.

Ah well, I quite like dumb shooters.

Im in recreational because i wanted to play with people who are shit. Might be in the wrong group though, espec given my foul mouth. Still, can't be doing that bad with zero bad rep :p

Bumsnakes, I deliberately put The Darkness as my only high game on my Lovefilm rental list to make sure I got it. They sent Quake IV instead.

I've tried that trick, never works :(

They sent me CoD2 last week, it's not even made it as far as my 360! Anyone fancy a game on it this week some time? I won't play it otherwise, completed the single player about a year ago on the PC! Just fancied seeing what the difference was between PC and 360

Im in recreational because i wanted to play with people who are shit. Might be in the wrong group though, espec given my foul mouth. Still, can't be doing that bad with zero bad rep :p

I've tried that trick, never works :(

They sent me CoD2 last week, it's not even made it as far as my 360! Anyone fancy a game on it this week some time? I won't play it otherwise, completed the single player about a year ago on the PC! Just fancied seeing what the difference was between PC and 360

You haven't been on live for nearly a month. i thought you were dead, or worse, married.

So, how many of the PS3 fanboys who post comments under the MGS4 gameplay on gametrailers.com are going to go crazy when they find out it actually is going to come out on the 360?

I really hope the magazine that reported it wasn't just being sensationalist.

So, how many of the PS3 fanboys who post comments under the MGS4 gameplay on gametrailers.com are going to go crazy when they find out it actually is going to come out on the 360?

I really hope the magazine that reported it wasn't just being sensationalist.

For gods sake, how times do you need to hear it confirmed its a PS3 Exclusive

even if it did come it would be terrible, the game uses Six axis and Cell a whole lot.

There'll be a 360 version with a skateboarding mini game, in about, ooooooh... two years time?

Seriously though, this rumour isn't going to die any time soon. The CEO of Xbox Japan turned up to the big Kojima/MGS do, and why?

"I'm a personal friend."

No he actually said "Kojima is an old friend".

It's obivous that Konami want to do something on 360 but it won't be MGS4. It will probably the special version of it in the vein of Substance.

Konami won't make any money back by just releasing the game on PS3, eventually they will have to look at making it multiplatform.

Konami won't make any money back by just releasing the game on PS3, eventually they will have to look at making it multiplatform.

how the hell do you know that?

Because he doesn't like sony ¬_¬

I really think MGS4 will stay ps3 and that will be all.

MGS4 will sell the PS3.

Once my mate, who I told that MGS was coming to 360, finds out it's not...

He was gonna get a 360 for MGS.

The game will sell the console.