NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Also, i want a new game, don't care if its a new release or not, i just need something. Any ideas?

(This is Jordan..)

Call of Duty 2!!!!!

The PC version is pure awesomeness.

I also need a new game. All my games seem a chore to play now.

I'll have a look at a list of games, but I want something with a really involving single player.

Like Virtua Tennis, but not sport.

Call of Duty 2!!!!!

The PC version is pure awesomeness.

Played it to death.

I was looking at:

Phantasy Star Universe (unforch, online you have to pay for... but its easy achievements.)

Amped 3 (not sure of it, didn't like the demo, but i heard its good.)

Any other recommendations would be great, check King of Fun UK's MSN page to see what games i have if you wish.

EDIT: Nevermind, bought Lost Planet.

When is Blue Dragon out? I've got the strange urge to play a JRPG at the moment, not surprising given the last JRPG i played was Skies of Arcadia when it was released on GameCube!

The Darkness is pretty disappointing. The aimer is too small, and I can't find street names anywhere to know where to go.

Its out 24th August. Also, Skies of Arcadia is one of my fav RPGs, simply awesome game.

Isn't Bioshock out that day too.

I want Buy-o-Shock to sell well but it won't, especially with Blue Dragon's competition.

subliminal messaging ftw

Isn't Bioshock out that day too.

I want Buy-o-Shock to sell well but it won't, especially with Blue Dragon's competition.

subliminal messaging ftw

Yeah they are both out the same day which is a bit wierd. You would think they would sort out the dates so their exclusives wouldnt clash.

Yeah they are both out the same day which is a bit wierd. You would think they would sort a the dates so their exclusives wouldnt clash.

I'm not picking both up on the same day as I'd end up ignoring one of them over the other and never returning to it. I'll probably pick up Bioshock as I want that to do well in the charts, Blue Dragon will be rented I think.

Edit: Nascar Demo is now available for those of you who love racing games but hate turning right!

umm yippee

blue dragon and bioshock out same day :o bioshock has got to come first

i want both thou gah hopefully some offer will come about

I hear this place does good deals -

http://getalife.com/

But yeah I really need a new game for the 360, im bored shitless with every game on it. Bioshock could not come about quick enough.

I would not mind doing some co-op Gears of War 1 player, to try and get back into it. But none of me mates are really into the game, if any1 here is up for it (I strongly doubt it lol), then just tell me.

Play Gears with us tonight.

gears online i found pretty boring (*hides*)

prob the reason was that im shite thou....im pretty good at single player but when it comes to multi i cant kill anything

at last had some competition on DiRT online 2 days ago there was 26 people racing i came 2nd 3 times and 4th once.

not bad considering most of the time online on dirt i win or come close to

I am really bored of Gears it's reallu unbelievable that I would get as bored of it as I am now.

264/300 hidden orbs on Crackdown though. Finding 2 it's so satisfying/

I was surprised to see so many pre-owned copies of GoW in my local Blockbusters actually, especially since it's status as the most celebrated thing on the console to date.