NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Colin Mcrae demo is sooo good.

I like it. Handling is very light, and that takes some getting used to. Graphics are excellent though. Definitely considering getting it.

Actually its a bout a third. I believe there's 220 Episodes in Naruto... Unless there's something I'm missing... I'm still getting it though. Because come on it's Naruto.

Like Stefkov said quite a chunk of the orginal Naruto is filler which isn't worth talking about or playing for that matter.

the graphics in Dirt are stunning but gameplay kinda sucks. It makes a mockery of Forza 2 with the graphics.

you go from 0-60 in a second, you can turn the car 45 degrees in a second, you can stop the car in a second. Real cars don't have that acceleration, and real cars cannot turn as easily as that, it's like driving a car so light it's made of cardboard. You can turn on a sixpence.

the graphics in Dirt are stunning but gameplay kinda sucks. It makes a mockery of Forza 2.

you go from 0-60 in a second, you can turn the car 45 degrees in a second, you can stop the car in a second. Real cars don't have that acceleration, and real cars cannot turn as easily as that, it's like driving a car so light it's made of cardboard. You can turn on a sixpence

Yeah but realism isn't fun. Rally games are. DiRT fits this bill, but not yours.

I really don't like the Colin McRae demo :(, the handling is pretty suck, don't like the track either. I think I'm gonna wait for a new Sega rally.

I really don't like the Colin McRae demo :(, the handling is pretty suck, don't like the track either. I think I'm gonna wait for a new Sega rally.

Err...there are 3 tracks, you can do each in one of the cars.

Yeah. That there is what you'd call a typo. I still don't like the handling. Sega Rally is where it's at.

I've won 3 games in a row on Pro Evo, something is wrong in this world.

I played Halo for an hour and a half and apart that sniper game it was fecking cool. I totally kicked arse at that king of the hill thing. Got 40 seconds more than everyone else in one game.

Yeah. That there is what you'd call a typo. I still don't like the handling. Sega Rally is where it's at.

My bad.

Never played Sega Rally, might have to give it a look...:indeed:

Is there anyway I can watch an .avi file on my 360? I've had the cunning plan of obtaining HD films and shizzle to watch on my 360 when I get the HDTV but don't know if it's possible.

simple answer, no

but you can use tversity to transcode it or convert to WMV HD (other codecs too but i can't remember off the top of my head)

My Google findings seem to suggest that you need Windows Media Centre. I have an XP PC with Media Connect and a laptop with Vista Ultimate. Can I use either of them to do it or do I actually need Windows Media Centre?

My Google findings seem to suggest that you need Windows Media Centre. I have an XP PC with Media Connect and a laptop with Vista Ultimate. Can I use either of them to do it or do I actually need Windows Media Centre?

If you have Vista Ultimate then surely you have Media Centre with that?!

Even if you do get the media sharing set up then the video files will still have to be .wmv (or whatever the 360 can play). Sadly I can't watch any of the videos on my comp through my 360.

If you have Vista Ultimate then surely you have Media Centre with that?!

Even if you do get the media sharing set up then the video files will still have to be .wmv (or whatever the 360 can play). Sadly I can't watch any of the videos on my comp through my 360.

"I've" (my brother) has only had Vista for a few days and I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet.

So all I need to do is set up WMC, convert the video to WMV HD and then do something with the Xbox to make it talk to WMC and I'm away?

"I've" (my brother) has only had Vista for a few days and I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet.

So all I need to do is set up WMC, convert the video to WMV HD and then do something with the Xbox to make it talk to WMC and I'm away?

As far as I know that should work!

I might try converting some of my videos to see if they'll work.

I've just obtained a .mkv file. I like to think I'm quite tech-savvy, but I've never heard of this before. My Mac is wanting to open it with VLC. When I transfer it to the PC will Videora be able to convert it? The Videora website doesn't actually have a list of filetypes that work..

My Mac actually seems to slow to play the file, although that might be because I have too many programmes open. I thought I could just connect the TV up to my Mac and watch them that way.

Edit again - A very quick Google shows videora does convert mkvs to Xbox format.

Windows media player 11 is the simplest way to do it really....

got 105 executions and havent got the achievement

Oh i wonder what happend there then? and how can you check how many you have done?

Effing hell, I don't play Halo 3 for a couple days and I become so rusty....