NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

My second Vision camer came..now to go through the process of returning it to get my money back.

Colin MaCrae demo up tomorrooooow!

Seriously? Sweet! :D

Random question, does anyone know if you can get onto the US XBL market place from a UK 360? The reason I ask is because there's loads more free gamer pictures including Borat and Blades of Glory.

Last time I checked it still worked and I downloaded Aegis Wings.

Random question, does anyone know if you can get onto the US XBL market place from a UK 360? The reason I ask is because there's loads more free gamer pictures including Borat and Blades of Glory.

yeah you can. create a new silver account with a new hotmail account. just enter a random US address and phone number.

here is a example of setting up a Japanese account:

Sign up for a new Hotmail account, make the country Japan. Set your postal code to 150-2345 and the phone number 3201-3331.

- Sign out of your gamertag on your 360, and make a new one. Enter in the Hotmail details and most of the sign-up is bypassed.

Enter a few random Japanese characters where needed and the above phone number.

Sweet! Play-Asia are preparing my Forza 2 order. should be shipping tomorrow.

yeah you can. create a new silver account with a new hotmail account. just enter a random US address and phone number.

Genius! Thanks mate :hehe:

for any1 that plays worms, the update got released today and its pretty good...

What's the update meant to do?

Anyone ever returned items to gameplay? I'm not sure what to do, I don't want to pay £3+ for it with recorded delivery...they coud have just not sent the package. I might just sell it to someone else, try and get my money back on ebay or something.

There's a Naruto 360 trailer out now over here.Looks pretty cool :)

Also says Xbox live near the end :o

Yeah It was said that the multiplayer would be more akin to the Naruto fighting games.

Yeah but can't you only use the downlaoded stuff from America on your American account? Or does it throw it on your HDD for everyone to use?

Yeah but can't you only use the downlaoded stuff from America on your American account? Or does it throw it on your HDD for everyone to use?

From my experiences, everyone can use the DLC. You can't download videos from the marketplace anymore though (or at least I can't!).

Looks like anyone who bought Guitar Hero 2 on the 360 is fucked.

Number 3 has a new controller with new buttons, meaning our x-plorer's will probably be incompatable.

Annoying...

Argh, still no Gold code arrived. Anyone have another 48hour I could get?

Looks like anyone who bought Guitar Hero 2 on the 360 is fucked.

Number 3 has a new controller with new buttons, meaning our x-plorer's will probably be incompatable.

Annoying...

What are the new buttons?

If that's true then I'm gonna hold out for GH3 then.

Why is making a custom face on R6V so hard? I've turned my head both ways and its saying its the wrong direction both ways?!?

If that's true then I'm gonna hold out for GH3 then.

Why is making a custom face on R6V so hard? I've turned my head both ways and its saying its the wrong direction both ways?!?

My face was scarily good when I did it. Made me shiver a little when i saw myself get shot in the head!

Best thing to do is try and get a plain background behind you that's as white as possible.... and look the right way!

BTW, you're not the person in family guy with an upside down face are you? :heh:

lol finally it did it. It was not recognising when I turned my head to the side. Finaly it's done it.

Might have to redo it, one side of my head is brighter than the other and it loks wierd. Plus there's no hair on him, he's bald :(

AAAARGH! My american account refuses to download anything!!!! Its says it aint available in my area!

Has this happened to anyone else? Has Microsoft finally sorted the region lock stuff?!?

:cry:

I'm 10 points off getting Geometry Wars...10 bleeding points.

I have 390 points...

AAAARGH! My american account refuses to download anything!!!! Its says it aint available in my area!

Has this happened to anyone else? Has Microsoft finally sorted the region lock stuff?!?

I made a Japanese and American account earlier and could download Aegis Wing fine, it also plays on my English Bauer888 account, meaning I'll get the achievements and online/local multi on my main account.

I tried to download the matrix trailer...I'll try something else later...