NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

This looks like a job for:

bauer.jpg

He's gonna find out where Triforce Keeper is, who he works for and where the goddamned bomb is.

I only just revived the thread. You're right, but we all forgot about, now it can be done all in there.

Playing crackdown in that cheats mode now, really hope they add more cheats! A juggernaut mode would be great, beginning to get fed up of cars levelling me when im running full speed on the wrong side of the road :(

anyone for gears now? got a game of execution going

Well it's official, I gave my dad the power cable to my 360, and told him not to give it to me until the exams finish under pain of death.

You do know Halo 3 is in less than 3 days?

Bomberman is going to awesome :D

I don't have crackdown, also, I'll just get Halo when it comes out, I'm not that big a Halo fan.

It's gonna be tough staying away from FEAR and Street Fighter for that long though :hmm:.

Very nice headshots today though Calza, you're a great sniper.

Well it's official, I gave my dad the power cable to my 360, and told him not to give it to me until the exams finish under pain of death.

i feel for u mate! i did the same with my gamecube when i had my gcse's a few years ago.

I think Calza should get a custom name thing: "Sniper God".

Bard ..nooo I guess I should do that aswell but I just don't want to. I'll fail all my exams anyway.

Bard ..nooo I guess I should do that aswell but I just don't want to. I'll fail all my exams anyway.

YEs, bloody Calza and the bloody sniper.

you overconfidence is your weakness

Your faith in your friends is your's

sorry.. somebody had to do it..

can I add some of you Gears fanatics? I want to try the live thing without to many yanks blabbering in my ear

Your faith in your friends is your's

sorry.. somebody had to do it..

can I add some of you Gears fanatics? I want to try the live thing without to many yanks blabbering in my ear

You can add me.

You can resit exams, you can only play the Halo 3 beta once. :p

You can resit exams, you can only play the Halo 3 beta once. :p

Very true, however I'm already resiting one. After our co-op yesterday and finding a way out of that building I'm gonna go get me an achievement.

My mate bought and traded crackdown before I got the chance to buy it. Im officially WOEFUL at games like this but this Halo Beta only sweetens the deal, if I bought it would anyone here be interested in playing it through with me?????

My mate bought and traded crackdown before I got the chance to buy it. Im officially WOEFUL at games like this but this Halo Beta only sweetens the deal, if I bought it would anyone here be interested in playing it through with me?????

I would, least outside the Halo 3 beta period, ie today, tomorrow and maybe some of wednesday.

Weee got the impound achievement on Crackdown.

And the triple flip is easier than I thought to get. All you have to do is go to the beach on the first island, near one of the bosses there's a ramp which has a stunt ring. Did it off there.

Whoo.

I did a lot of dithering and thinking since I last posted in this thread, and I've decided I will get a 360. :)

If I revise hard and pass my web design exam with a high mark this week, I'll slap down an order for that Amazon UK bundle (Gears, Crackdown, and premium, maybe with a third for £25 extra).

I considered PS3, but:

1) 360 has better game library atm and it looks to really be improving now that more RPGs are on their way.

2) PS3 is way more expensive and probably one for the future. A considerable amount of its titles are also coming out on 360. Maybe I'll see in a year or so.

3) Bioshock is coming out within a few months, and maybe Microsoft will eventually get around to that downloadable HD content.

4) PS3 has no rumble! Seriously though, it's not essential to me but I do like having feedback in certain games (sports, fighting). I like the feeling of being connected to the game.

I still don't like the 360's reputation on reliability, but I'll give it a chance and baby it (good ventliation etc.) in the hopes it'll last me a long time.

I considered PS3

Whats one of them :indeed:

You made the right choice.. and i can 100% guarantee you will not regret it.

I think Calza is using a Action reply to get headshots all the time :P

I think Calza is using a Action reply to get headshots all the time :P

My thoughts exactly... i just didnt want to stand still when i knew he was just waiting to headshot me as soon a i did.

I'll join I guess, last night was quite fun bar the lag/connection errors.

I will join... cos like i said to Caris, we gotta fit in as much as possible before Wednesday.

Oh i will be on at like half Nine.. ish