NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

frfom wiki : Valiant Comics

When the character appeared in Valiant Comics, the concept and setting were altered slightly. Turok and Andar were now 18th century American Indians. The isolated... etc..

Hard to say how it will turn out.. anyway if the cerebral bore is in there im getting it

I might just be rubbish, but some Crackdown missions seem impossible now, as do the achievements, which would explain why I only have a few. How the hell do I get to the top of the agency tower? Someone's going to have to do co-op with me and help me out.

scafodling at the side of one tower then at the top climb up the pipe and jump to the next tower. Then go along the bridge to the next tower, climb up the pipe, and you at the top.

I might just be rubbish, but some Crackdown missions seem impossible now, as do the achievements, which would explain why I only have a few. How the hell do I get to the top of the agency tower? Someone's going to have to do co-op with me and help me out.

Are you maxed out on agility? It helps...

Are you maxed out on agility? It helps...

Ah. I think I'm almost at four star agility.

I got up the agency with agility on 2 stars I think, maybe 3. On the shortest pillar of the 3 that go way up there's scaffolding.

I'll show you now if you want?

I got up on 2 star agility, but I needed my friend on co-op to give me little boosts up.

Speaking of game help, I'm gonna need someone to help me finish off RAAM on Casual (yes, I'm terrible ^_^) on Gears at some point.

I just found myself at the top of the tallest tower on the Shai Gen island...

Not as high up as the agency tower I tell thee.

I got up the agency with agility on 2 stars I think, maybe 3. On the shortest pillar of the 3 that go way up there's scaffolding.

I'll show you now if you want?

I did on 3 as well. I really liked having to work out how to get up to the top.

That reminds me, what's with the voice over guy in Crackdown saying random things all the time? I was just jumping about from car to car the other day when he suddenly says "What a view, the finest in the City". I didn't think that the view from on top a Mini was that good to be honest!

Anyone been playing Catan? I downloaded it earlier, its a lot of fun!

That reminds me, what's with the voice over guy in Crackdown saying random things all the time? I was just jumping about from car to car the other day when he suddenly says "What a view, the finest in the City". I didn't think that the view from on top a Mini was that good to be honest!

Yeah, I know, and he just repeats the same thing again and again. It's a good voice, but it's far too repetitive and random.

Even if youve got all of the supply points he says

'get some more supply points'

I jumped off a building and totally forgot that it was really high up, I died when i hit the ground and the voice over guy just laughed. He made a noise of some sort which I thought 'screw you then'

Thanks for your help Asshat, that's three achievements in one day. It's a new record! Crackdown is an awesome game, I'm enjoying it so much more than any of the GTA games.

What's that? More Alan Wake piuctures just showing weather? Never!"

Still, i want the game so bad.

Dante where are the other two pictures? I'm displeased :(

Part 1; Working at an Xbox 360 Game Development Studio

Staring this month, SHONEN JUMP brings you an exclusive look at the making of the new Naruto game for Xbox 360,due out this fall! Here's Masao Kobayashi (License Manager and Game Developer), part of the creative team at Ubisoft, to tell us about his mind-bendingly awesome career.

Hi everyone! Each month I'll be taking you behind the scenes to show you what it's really like to have a job making Xbox 360 video games. I'll introduce you to the designers, animators and programmers, and share plenty of stuff that hasn't been seen before too! This month I wanted to answer the questions I'm asked most about my job.

3 Cool Things About the Ubisoft Naruto game:

1. It's the first Naruto video game to be developed from scratch in North America-all previous Naruto games were developed in Japan.

2. It will be the first Naruto game ever for Xbox 360.

3. It'll have both an action-adventure single-player story mode and versus multiplayer to battle friends.

How did you get involved with the Naruto Xbox 360 video game?

I'm a big Naruto fan, and I'm fluent in both Japanese and English. I grew up in Japan, but went to college here in the U.S. After I graduated, I started working at Ubisoft on a few Japanese-based games and was approached by the Lead Producer for Naruto Xbox 360. My language skills, work experience and fondness of Naruto were a perfect fit.

What's a typical day in the office like?

Every day is different. Since I work with everyone involved with the creation of the game, I work with all kinds of people every day. My overall role is to help ensure we create the best Naruto experience possible. One day I might spend time with the scriptwriters to figure out how to capture moments from the Naruto anime in the game. Another day I might meet with programmers to see the latest character models. There's also more typical office work, like checking email, but I always make time to catch up on my favorite manga, like Naruto!

Do you ever get to travel?

Yes! I'm very lucky because I get to travel all over the world for work and to show fans the game. Keep an eye out, because we might be coming to a city near you.

Do you have any tips for fans who want to work in video games?

Work hard and never stop dreaming. If you really want to work in video games, look into colleges that specialize in computer programming, graphic design and business. Those are great options.

NEXT MONTH: Fun stuff, like replicating jutsu and recreating Leaf Village!

I downloaded the Crackdown demo a few days ago to see what all the fuss was about. I hadn't had chance to play it properly until tonight. And what a fucking game it is, I thought it was some GTA clone, but this game is so much fun it's untrue. I will certainly be buying this when i get paid. How fast do skills progress in the actual game?

Wootage! Bought my premium 360 today along with Crackdown and Gears of war.

Wont be setting it up until Friday though, but I have my gamertag set up already.

Add me on BoxleyBoy07 guys please!

Holy shit Naruto... it looks like you're basically playing an anime

If the Naruto RPG turns out good here's hoping Ubisoft try making a decent RPG out of Bleach!

Alan Wake has always looked awesome, lets hope it delivers in the gameplay too.

Just remembered, isn't Bioshock due out soon? Now that looks awesome.

Wasn´t Bioshock delayed to fall of something like that?