NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Jonst, stop bitching. Even if you are "having a laugh."

I want that 360... now. I just want it :(

There only giving the media remote with the premium pack for a limited edition.

So I'm guessing that only the 1st and maybe 2nd batch will get media remotes with their Xbox 360 premium bundles.

Jonst, stop bitching. Even if you are "having a laugh."

I want that 360... now. I just want it :(

I wasn't bitching, merely stating a point.

Looks like i'll have to re order that remote i canceled, thought the remote that came with it was the same.

Looking at those pics makes me feel sick! I want my one NOW!

It's getting harder to wait for it actually, now it's only a couple of weeks, the time seems to be going slower....

typical really! :indeed:

Looking at those pics makes me feel sick! I want my one NOW!

It's getting harder to wait for it actually, now it's only a couple of weeks, the time seems to be going slower....

typical really! :indeed:

It's driving me insane though. Yesterday when I went to pick up my HDTV, I went for a quick go on the 360 again... arrg... Im already imagining every day how it would be if it was the 2nd today. My gf is sick and tired of it ;)

Kameo scored 8.4 over at IGN, slightly dissapointed, but still a good score.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/666/666667p1.html

I'm also slightly dissapointed with that!

Gamespot gave it a 8.7 i think and 1up gave it a 7.0 with a god-awful, uninformative review!

Still getting it, i love adventure games! espicially at chrimbo!

:hehe:

After looking at the Kameo scores I'm just a little bit worried about how Perfect Dark Zero will turn out. I mean that is the game most people are hoping to buy (including me) and I havn't really thought about another launch game to purchase.

After looking at the Kameo scores I'm just a little bit worried about how Perfect Dark Zero will turn out. I mean that is the game most people are hoping to buy (including me) and I havn't really thought about another launch game to purchase.

Well previews always stated how Kameo was the most polished so expect PD0 to get less or around the same!

Heres hoping it gets more!

Anyone have anyideas when the reviews of PD0 will be up?

:wink:

8.4 and 8.7 are good scores, I don't see how anyone could be dishearten with a launch game scoring that, It translates to a "Great" game according to the way they review works. Enjoy it!

there good but not amazing thats why :P, your right tho they are goos scores and they will be great games.

Hmm something fucked up there, it was saying the posts were never posted >.>

PGR3 got 10/10 on 1up :D

just talked to on someone gameplay again, he said they will be sending out confirmation emails to the lucky people on thursday

Can i just say i thought Kameo was going to score in the 9.0's and i'm not that dissapointed over the scores it has recieved, at all actually.

My earlier posts made it looked as though i thought the scores were rubbish when there clearly not.

Just thought i clear that up! I am dissapointed at the awful 1up review though, how informative was that? it was like a couple of paragraphs long!

:)

just talked to on someone gameplay again, he said they will be sending out confirmation emails to the lucky people on thursday

I hope your right, there not answering the live-chat thing anymore because they are probably being hammered with loads of 360 questions!

Roll on thursday then! :D

How much longer can I wait? :( I am going to be so fucking frustrated when it comes out and I can't afford it. I need Project Gotham Racing 3.

No. Way.

The Premium pack gets a chrome finish, the Core pack gets standard plastic. fucking microsoft....

Someone over on gamespots forum are stating PD0 got a 7.9 on IGN, he/she seems to know the score before the review has been posted.

7.9? Could well be spot-on..we have to wait and see!

Anyone expecting it to get 7.9? isn't a bad score but i thought it would of been in the 80's.

:)