NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Friday you say? Count me in (hopefully)

I've yet to try R6V online so McMadness we could try sometime

LOVEFiLM finally sent me another game! Dead Rising is on its way along with a copy of Cars (film, not the game)!

Really cant wait, wanted to try Dead Rising but haven't got around to buying it yet.

Anyone up for Gears tomorrow night? Not had a decent game on it in weeks!

LOVEFiLM finally sent me another game! Dead Rising is on its way along with a copy of Cars (film, not the game)!

Really cant wait, wanted to try Dead Rising but haven't got around to buying it yet.

Brilliant game! I still play it every now and again (when I'm not playing new games, I swear there's too many good games coming out...)

I've just moved to Sky broadband, and everything is wireless. Not too shabby imo. Though there's no way I'm paying 60 quid for a wireless network adapter for my 360!! It's a bloody rip-off! :nono:

Yeah, wanted Crackdown for the Halo 3 Beta Launch don't know if I'll make it now... I mean I could send it back and then rent it later... But it takes like a week for a new game to get here so I might as well have my DDR fanatic friend get me the achievements for it...

DDR on the 360? Are we thinking of the same game here? (Dance Dance Revolution)

Blue Dragon sequel details hinted at....

Mistwalker producer Hironobu Sakaguchi has hinted that we could see an online sequel to Blue Dragon.

"We're in talks with Microsoft about development of a sequel," Sakaguchi told Japanese site Gpara.com. "Specifics aren't finalised, but there's a possibility that it will be produced as an online title."

It's not the first time he's expressed an interest in the genre, having previously revealed in a GDC conference that he'd like to talk to Microsoft about making an online role-playing game.

OK, just tried playing Gears online for the first time. Had my headset in, but I had the switch set to the left so I thought that meant my mic was off. But there was an echo when people were speaking and some guy was saying it was me that had the echo and to turn my headset down. Does it not mute the mic when the switch is left?

Anyone know of a decent 360 release chart? I want to know if it's safe to pick up some DS games I missed without a 360 blockbuster around the corner.

Anyone know of a decent 360 release chart? I want to know if it's safe to pick up some DS games I missed without a 360 blockbuster around the corner.

Theres jack shit coming out for the mean time i think...

I've had a quick look and can't find a release list that's up to date.

The big ones for the next month or so are:

Spider-man 3

Forza 2

Command and Conquer 3

though i may have missed something!

Just playing some oldskool Rallisport Challenge (the original) with backwards compatibility, jesus christ I love this game.

Forza 2 Demo out soon, the website says in April, well it's nearly the end of April !_!

And Vegas is an awesome game!

so thats gears and rs:v this weekend?

grr...

does anyone want to boost on rs:v this week?

Me and Tellyn are having a Gears match, join mah game!! It's one on 1 right now, so we got space for 6 people!! If you wanna add me, it's Teh Bard.

I'm having problems with Xbox Live. My headset was crackly and wouldn't let me speak, I kept getting kicked out of the game, when I tried to rejoin it said cannot complete the process and then it said my connection was lost with the host. I'm gonna leave it a bit and probably go on at 7 or 8, because it doesn't seem to like me today. I think it kicked me out just after McMad exploded and his arm went winging across the map. :heh:

I'm getting the Connection to host has been lost message every time I try to join your game.

:(

Sorry dudes :(. Still, Had a fun time blowing McMad up :heh: Had a good 2 on 2 match :).

Does the connection still lag and ask you if you want to quit when I'm not in the game? I'm wondering if it's just me. Stefkov, that was happening to me earlier when I tried to join my friend's co-op game, then when I went into The Bard's gamertag and tried to join it said my connection was appalling. I did the connection test, and everything passed apart from NAT which said moderate. So what does that mean, and is it a server problem?

Sorry dudes :(. Still, Had a fun time blowing McMad up :heh: Had a good 2 on 2 match :).

Man I really need to brush up on my skills...

Or why don't you all come play Counter Strike with me and then we'll see who's the noob... :hehe:

Edit: Sorry Tellyn it doesn't lag anywhere near as bad when you're not in the game.

I think so. There weren't any connection errors when you left :(. I think your connection might have been having a bad day, we'll try again on friday :). You're a freaking maniac with that chainsaw though :heh:

Man I really need to brush up on my skills, or why don't you all come play Counter Strike with me and then we'll see who's the noob. :hehe:

Oh, you know what you'd like? FEAR, man that game kicks Counter Strikes ass, got an amazing online mode aswell. Get it!!