NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

jaysus.. got my xbox360 yesterday and already played Geometry wars longer than my 4 games on the virtual console together.. found out that it "comes with gotham racing 2".. that i have.. but i never knew about this little gem of a game.. but better later than never

I got one with Crackdown, want it?

Yes please :D

I will hopefully have Live by the Halo 3 beta but it's right in the middle of my exams :(

Oh, why is your name Asshat?

I heard about these new 65nm chips that are coming out. When will they be available, and is it worth waiting for them?

I heard about these new 65nm chips that are coming out. When will they be available, and is it worth waiting for them?

i'd say no, there's not going to be any real difference between the newer processors and the current ones, if you want a 360, and don't care about the upcoming elite, then get one when you can afford. its pointless putting off something just incase an update is released to make it 0.001% better.

i'd say no, there's not going to be any real difference between the newer processors and the current ones, if you want a 360, and don't care about the upcoming elite, then get one when you can afford. its pointless putting off something just incase an update is released to make it 0.001% better.

Not true, 65nm cores are far more effiecent, cheaper and cooler than 95nm chips.

Not true, 65nm cores are far more effiecent, cheaper and cooler than 95nm chips.

i meant that it shouldnt impact the purchase of a 360. that stuff only matters on a computer, not a games console unless its a massive upgrade.

I have only played the first level but EDF is already the best game I have bought for under £20 ever.

i meant that it shouldnt impact the purchase of a 360. that stuff only matters on a computer, not a games console unless its a massive upgrade.

It does matter, it means it wont break every 6 month.

I don't suppose anyone has figured out why Burnout Revenge doesn't work online for me? :cry:

My friend lent me Rayman Raving Rabbits the same day he bought it :confused:.

I don't even know if I want to play it, ever.

dont leave the starting area and you get a lot more play than 1 minute :)

Yeah I realised that, but it just got repetitive after a bit.

My friend lent me Rayman Raving Rabbits the same day he bought it :confused:.

I don't even know if I want to play it, ever.

GAMERPOINTZ GAMERPOINTZ

Question:

Do i need a wireless connection for Windows Connect Now?

I wanna be able to play my music library on the 360..

Is Windows Connect Now the same thing as Windows Media Connect?

My PC and 360 are hooked up to the same router and I can share my music through to the 360 fine. Although I never do that, the music on the PC (which I don't actually use) is a mess, I just plug my iPod into the 360.

It does matter, it means it wont break every 6 month.

i've had mine from june last year no real problems with it.

After watching Independence Day tonight I know I am going to be well up for some EDF2017!!

After watching Independence Day tonight I know I am going to be well up for some EDF2017!!

I thought it was more like Starship Troopers.

There's an achievement to beat all male licenced players. You've even earned it yourself

No I haven't earned it

i've had mine from june last year no real problems with it.

Aye thats cool but you know as well as me there have been loads and loads of problems with 360's becuase of there CPU's.

Aye thats cool but you know as well as me there have been loads and loads of problems with 360's becuase of there CPU's.

indeed, i'm lucky with mine BUT mine refuses to play DVDs and instead freezes totally after 5-20 mins of DVD playback, stupid cock, least i have my laptop/PS2 for DVDs.

I thought it was more like Starship Troopers.

Close enough anyway! :heh:

Close enough anyway! :heh:

I actually didnt think of it. My mum came in my room, asked what I got this morning. i showed it her and she said it looks like something, then it came to me Starship troopers.

Now you've made me want to play it now.

I actually didnt think of it. My mum came in my room, asked what I got this morning. i showed it her and she said it looks like something, then it came to me Starship troopers.

Now you've made me want to play it now.

I just want to blow things up...like the aliens do in Independence Day. Thats how I made the link, along with the swarms of space ships. :heh:

Noe that I think about it, they really need to release an Independence Day game. Like EDF, except with a much larger budget! That would be cool.