NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Ah you're making me want it.

Rokhed I thought you were Flinky because of your avatar. I was wondering why Flinky was here praising the game.

Gears patch and new King of the Hill style game mode available on Monday!

I'm glad for this new mode as I always suck at the straight deathmatch style game modes but suck a little less on the KotH and CtF type modes!

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/778/778340p1.html

I heard about this, but new little of it's contents. Thanks dude! :awesome:

I'm kind of the opposite to you. I own at (team based) kill-fests, but I'm not quite as good at objective-based games.

If I'm with people who try an co-operate, however, then I'm the bee's knees at objective games...

I suck at free-for-all's, though.

Rokhed I thought you were Flinky because of your avatar. I was wondering why Flinky was here praising the game.

Has he stolen my avatar or something, because I haven't changed mine in years.

I'm confused as well...I haven't changed mine in ages, and ours look way different to each other.

Should've gone to Specsavers.

Awesome! I am downloading it now! Do you know when the anime series is out?

First episode this saturday..

I heard about this, but new little of it's contents. Thanks dude! :awesome:

I'm kind of the opposite to you. I own at (team based) kill-fests, but I'm not quite as good at objective-based games.

If I'm with people who try an co-operate, however, then I'm the bee's knees at objective games...

I suck at free-for-all's, though.

And now microsoft are saying it probably won't be monday! :weep:

Guitar Hero is out in most shops today isn't it? I don't think I can wait another day.

Mines being delivered today :D *Air Guitars*

First episode this saturday..

Woo Hoo! Thats the best news I have heard all day!

But thats not hard considering I just got up...still WOO HOO!: peace:

Guitar Hero is out in most shops today isn't it? I don't think I can wait another day.

Should be. If not, WHSmiths are quite notoriously good for releasing games early. Ie when they get them in stock. :bowdown:

I've got it, but i'm at my mates (who also bought it). It's exactly the same as the PS2 version, but with a cooler guitar.

Got it for £60 as well.

Was playing a match of WWE RAW vs smackdown 07 and this brittish guy said he would leave me neg feedback for not saying good match, and called me a little bitch for not speaking to him.

Ohh and no ones doing created champs online.

I've got it, but i'm at my mates (who also bought it). It's exactly the same as the PS2 version, but with a cooler guitar.

Got it for £60 as well.

where from?

Is anyone else getting a weird problem when going to http://www.xbox.com???

Everything seems fine.

Aaaargh, why does play.com take so long to deliver...this time! Last time it came virtually next day....AAAARG! I would have paid for faster postage if there was the option... I don't think there was...

Was playing a match of WWE RAW vs smackdown 07 and this brittish guy said he would leave me neg feedback for not saying good match, and called me a little bitch for not speaking to him.

.....I cant imagine anyone would ever leave you negative feedback....

Everything seems fine.

Aaaargh, why does play.com take so long to deliver...this time! Last time it came virtually next day....AAAARG! I would have paid for faster postage if there was the option... I don't think there was...

There isnt an option.

I also got something from Play this week, which took longer than usual dude. It could be because of their sale I guess.

Got Guitar hero today, Ahh so goood!

LOVE IT

It's not exactlyey the same as the PS2 version, the guitar is MUCH better. There are 10 new tracks, online leaderboards, achievements and soon there'll be downloadable tracks ..

Has he stolen my avatar or something, because I haven't changed mine in years.

I'm confused as well...I haven't changed mine in ages, and ours look way different to each other.

Should've gone to Specsavers.

I'm being deadly serious that rokhed you had Bruc Willis as your avatar. The same pic as Flinky...

Maybe it was just one of those random moments that the internet screw up...

Ohh and no ones doing created champs online.

where from?

Lol, I'm surprised, it's usually when you open your mouth that people get pissed off isn't it? :p

Guitar Hero got delivered today, and my mate at work pissed himself laughing and told me I was sad, then laughed some more that I'd bought it. Nonce.

Lol, I'm surprised, it's usually when you open your mouth that people get pissed off isn't it? :p

Guitar Hero got delivered today, and my mate at work pissed himself laughing and told me I was sad, then laughed some more that I'd bought it. Nonce.

Slap your friend from me.

Cheers.

I need confirmation that Guitar Hero is region free. Asian version not out till May I think.

Anyway is there any shops that are charging £60 as I don't wanna pay £70.

I need confirmation that Guitar Hero is region free. Asian version not out till May I think.

Anyway is there any shops that are charging £60 as I don't wanna pay £70.

The US version is definately region free

Got a new rainbow six in the post today from ubisoft:yay:

Just had a quick blast at Guitar Hero and I love it! Shame there's no online co-op though as there's no way I'll be able to play two player at my house, that's 280 achievement points I'll never get!

Edit: Nearly 500 pages in this thread!