NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Argh problem time!

I just recieved my HD DVD drive from Play and, uh oh, no software instalation disc in the box. Does anyone know whether I have to contact Play or Microsoft?

I'd imagine Microsoft, since Play only sell them - they don't handle the inner contents.

Argh problem time!

I just recieved my HD DVD drive from Play and, uh oh, no software instalation disc in the box. Does anyone know whether I have to contact Play or Microsoft?

Just plug it in it should work. The software was included in a update ages ago

Link

I'm remaining positive though...although I'm not loving the first person sword fighting!
I never did enjoy the sword combat. Become a mage, it's more fun.

Just managed to finish GUN in one day with all achievements thanks to constant playing and a bit of trickery via G-Faqs. Quite an enjoyable game despite its length, Red Dead Revolver was far better though and I would love to see a sequel for that.

Change the camera to third person then. Much better imo in third person.

I did but then it was really hard to aim spells!:(

If only it had a lock on feature!

I never did enjoy the sword combat. Become a mage, it's more fun.

I loved Oblivion, I'll definitely go back and do all of the side quests once I finish Zelda and a few others I need to get through. I nearly didn't get it because I didn't think it'd be my kind of game, but I was so wrong.

In case you didn't know Daft, if you go on the map or something like that (it's one of the menus) you can set the next objective as a marker ad that wil show on your compass then. It's very useful, as the game world is massive. You can also fast travel to places you've been to, to save walking miles.

I didn't know these in the first 2-3 hours I was playing and enjoyed it a lot more once I found these things out.

I knew about the fast track but I thought you have to have already have visited the place first! Is there any way to warp out of dungeons because I couldn't find my way out of one and so I just had to kill myself?...which was actually quite fun!

I'm sure/hope I will get into it! But I'm not sure I picked the best person to be. I am a Nord with the Warrior birthsign...is there anyway to change this? Or does it not really matter?

Cars is the coolest game ever invented... Because it reminds me of an N64 racing game... but super easy points.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the game too. I just found the swordplay a bit dull compared to the variety of spells on offer.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the game too. I just found the swordplay a bit dull compared to the variety of spells on offer.

To be honest I've never really tried the spells, at least nothing beyond the healing and occasionally the fireball one.:red:

Why the hell is an american here at all anyway, I just don't see the motivation.

I'm planning on getting PSU when it's down to about 10-15 pounds or when i see an upcoming drought of games. I was a super big fan of PSO, but PSU is missing something.

Why the hell is an american here at all anyway, I just don't see the motivation.

I'm planning on getting PSU when it's down to about 10-15 pounds or when i see an upcoming drought of games. I was a super big fan of PSO, but PSU is missing something.

Bit harsh on Marshmellow dont you think?

Yeah I agree with PSU, it just wasnt the same as PSO, like you said it was missing something.

Where was the need to say that? Just because people are from different areas of the world they suddenly have to be hated? Patriotism at its finest.

The more the merrier!! At least they have integrated into the form...unlike those damned lurkers!!! AGGGHH!!!

I'm actually getting into Oblivion now...I'm about to go to cloud ruler temple!

Does anyone have any tips on sidequests because apperently there are some u should do early on because the enemies level up but you helpers dont!?

All this Superbowl excitement on Sky Sports ahs got me in the mod for playing Madden, if only I had gotten it on 360. I only have o5 on the cube. Cant find it preowned/cheap anywhere I've looked though.

There is only one side quest I found later on was somewhere in the wild, as I was running away from doing a Dark Brotherhood mission. You had to be level 5 and I was level 14 or something.

You're only at Cloud Ruler temple? Thats really early on in the game. If you keep at it you should get to like it more.

Yea, as the sorty is progressing I'm liking it more! The only problem is that I think I picked the wrong sort of person to be at the beginning!:(

I need to do the side quests in Oblivion. People always talk about the 70-80 hours Oblivion stole from them and I've only done the main quest and it took me 14 hours something.

I think I need to start getting more from games, rather than just moving from one to the next. Going to start with Hotel Dusk and Call of Duty 2.

Anyone up for a Live night next Saturday? playing a couple of games rather than just one? I'm thinking some of the more popular ones like Gears of War, PGR3, Call of Duty 2/3 (I don't have 3 but meh...).

Where was the need to say that? Just because people are from different areas of the world they suddenly have to be hated? Patriotism at its finest.

No no, I don't care, In fact i'm about as unpatriotic as you get. I just don't know why he would sign up to a european forum when there's so many american forums for every subject available.

No no, I don't care, In fact i'm about as unpatriotic as you get. I just don't know why he would sign up to a european forum when there's so many american forums for every subject available.

Because we rock...HARD!

Are you signed onto any American message boards? If so, why are you? Perhaps to converse with different people from a different culture?

Yes, because 99% are american. I don't put region into account when signing up.

I need to do the side quests in Oblivion. People always talk about the 70-80 hours Oblivion stole from them and I've only done the main quest and it took me 14 hours something.

I think I need to start getting more from games, rather than just moving from one to the next. Going to start with Hotel Dusk and Call of Duty 2.

Anyone up for a Live night next Saturday? playing a couple of games rather than just one? I'm thinking some of the more popular ones like Gears of War, PGR3, Call of Duty 2/3 (I don't have 3 but meh...).

I've not gotten far inthe main quest. I happened to stumble across some grave stone, and it had a wierd symbol on it, I checked my quests and it was part of the main quest. So I waited for it and I got another achievement. You should go back and do the side quests, if you don't fast travel them they take a hell of a long time to do.

I'd do that next Saturday. I have all 3 of those games (COD3), so yeah.