NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Bought Rainbow Six Vegas in the end, played a bit, but its kind of dark, at some points I can barely see. :( Wishing I got a HD tv now not just an LCD tv for Christmas.

My Gamertag is RamarZord, some person stole Ramar. :(

Edit - Adjusted the in game brightness, and its good now. Still thinking of buying either RGB cable or S-Video. Composite just doesn't cut it in my opinion.

That game does interest me, but since I'm rubbish at GRAW I'm not sure if I'll ever get it.

Hoping to finish Gears of War tonight if I'm not too shit.

Make sure its official

Yeah, I don't want a shitty one, I may have to wait for my student loan to come in, I don't have an amazing amount of money to be throwing around at the minute.

Yeah, I don't want a shitty one, I may have to wait for my student loan to come in, I don't have an amazing amount of money to be throwing around at the minute.

Yea, roll on Thursday...

Rumour time.

TK6 Xbox360 will be released in winter 2007, supporting Live.

TK6 PS3: release date still unknown.

The downloadable TK5/DR is there because of a deal between Namco and Sony that Namco must bring at least one new Tekken game to PS3 in 2006. It should have been Tekken 6, but due to the development problem and the PS3 shortage, Namco brings TK5/DR so that the contract is not violated.

Rumour time.

TK6 Xbox360 will be released in winter 2007, supporting Live.

TK6 PS3: release date still unknown.

The downloadable TK5/DR is there because of a deal between Namco and Sony that Namco must bring at least one new Tekken game to PS3 in 2006. It should have been Tekken 6, but due to the development problem and the PS3 shortage, Namco brings TK5/DR so that the contract is not violated.

No mention of Tekken 6 in that link.

I'd love Tekken 6

Excellent, finished Gears of War. I think my Xbox must have timed out for a minute though, cus that CANNOT be the end. I haven't got a clue what happened.

....£20....

cant wait for worms, think of online wormage! i loved playin 4 player on the n64.

Aye cant wait for worms

Used to love WA for the PC

Defo getting this one

Anyways HAPPY NEW YR everyone

Am off out :bouncy:

A new "Worms HD" to be released on XBLA sometime soon. Back to its 2D roots with a few 3D backgrounds, can't wait. :D

Gameplay video here:

Quicktime HD: http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?type=mov&id=15934

WMV HD: http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?type=wmv&id=15933

I like the new art style and weapon select menus. Check it out!

Son of a....I just packed my 360 away aswell due to no games that interest me coming out anytime soon.

....£20....

I know its not much but until I've been to London on tuesday, bought some more Arsenal tickets, and started back at uni. I won't know how much I have left to play with. Plus my student loan comes through on the 8th (hopefully), I can wait until then.

I know its not much but until I've been to London on tuesday, bought some more Arsenal tickets, and started back at uni. I won't know how much I have left to play with. Plus my student loan comes through on the 8th (hopefully), I can wait until then.

Snap! Come the 8th, though hopefully a bit sooner, I'm gettin a 360! WooHoo!

Oh God you're not an Arsenal fan are you?

Oh God you're not an Arsenal fan are you?

No I just waste my time buying tickets for Arsenal matches, because I lvoe throwing money at this specific premier league club. ;)

And its because of them I have to wait to get the VGA cable.

Need Gears of War though, Rainbow Six Vegas is ok, not brilliant, its annoying because I die a lot on it and have to go miles back so I lose interest in it. Seems a very slow paced game, I also like to know what level I'm on but it doesn't tell me.

No I just waste my time buying tickets for Arsenal matches, because I lvoe throwing money at this specific premier league club. ;)

And its because of them I have to wait to get the VGA cable.

Need Gears of War though, Rainbow Six Vegas is ok, not brilliant, its annoying because I die a lot on it and have to go miles back so I lose interest in it. Seems a very slow paced game, I also like to know what level I'm on but it doesn't tell me.

Yid Army! Yid Army!

Yeah you do need Gears, not played a game of Gears online with someone who wasn't too good (I'm looking at you Fish *evil eyes*), in a while.

That's what annoys me about videogames, dying and having to repeat so much of what I've already done. That's why Gears was so good for me, I died quite a few times, but carried on because it was just a case of getting through one bit, then moving on. (I'm looking at you Dead Rising *evil eyes*)

Want a tiny Halo 3 gameplay video?

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=13179

There you go <3 Look really amazing. Can't wait to get this baby.

not much there but it did look pretty nice.

Viva Pinata has me hooked now. Its not a relaxing game, you gotta keep on doing stuff, make sure pinatas dont get sick, make some babies etc. Its fun.

Depends how you play it, I found it hectic at first but once you get to a higher level it calms down a bit.

Might have to play it at the weekend. Not done for a while.