NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

well supposedly there are some bugs in the face mapping atm, and yeah, you are supposed to be doing it in a well lit room, the one I got was pretty good apart from a bit of my bedroom wall being included in my guys head :P

Managed to get one done, but it's so well lit it's over exposed and a lot of the detail is lost, if I turn the brightness down a notch it just doesn't work.

I made my face in a horribly dark room. Hmmm... Strange I got it working. I tried it again and pices of the wall are now on the back of my head >_<

Decided to take the plunge and have ordered Star Trek Legacy.

Anybody else here getting it and want to recreate Wolf 359 with me?

Well, I'm hoping they release a patch for Sonic as it appears they forgot to finish it before sticking it on a disc.

It is better than the demo, just something about the controls feels better, despite some stupidly loose parts, the camera is loathsome, but controls quicker than the demo, and when you're just running along it's as fun as Adventure was on Dreamcast.

The town bits are boring, and the loading times are a pain, but I can get over that, but I do hate the random death shit you get. So far on the first level I've died as Tails (that bit was laughably bad), I've died because Sonic said jump and I didn't listen.... and the bit where you're running after the egg carrier is very annoying, because Ikeep hitting things and dying.

It seems ok-ish so far, and not as bad as the reviews, I'd say Gamesmasters was spot on tbh.

So Domstercool, it's maybe not the worst game I've ever played, but it's far from the best.

why did you buy sonic if people and reviews everywhere are slating it :/..the demo was enough for me the controls are terrible and the level design was pi$$ poor

I bought a 360 today with Call Of Duty 2. I am now officially part of the Wii60 club:yay: ... well sort of:hmm: .

Playing GoW, just about to complete is for my 4th time, great game :D

Mario Jr and for all those who have just picked up a 360 and haven't bought GoW yet I suggest you getting it right away :):heh:

Playing GoW, just about to complete is for my 4th time, great game :D

Mario Jr and for all those who have just picked up a 360 and haven't bought GoW yet I suggest you getting it right away :):heh:

I was but I said I can wait. My friend has COD 2 so I'm gonna join him on Live:bouncy:

I am now an official Wii60 man. :D

I hope they release a patch for COD3. I tried joining so many matches two nights ago on player and i could never get on one. There was loads of them in Custom but it kept saying there's no rooms available. It got me annoyed. The I go on Ranked and i go on quick match, then it starts a list i think for me hosting a game. WTF is going on?

why did you buy sonic if people and reviews everywhere are slating it :/..the demo was enough for me the controls are terrible and the level design was pi$$ poor

Cus I was stupid. Plus it plays better than the demo. Just some majorly frustrating bits to it.

360 CAN DIE NOW Wii IS HERE!!!

though i will still play my games, just not this side of 2007-i'm leaving my 360 in my room at uni while i go back to Brum with my Wii.

Wii60 FTW!

360 CAN DIE NOW Wii IS HERE!!!

though i will still play my games, just not this side of 2007-i'm leaving my 360 in my room at uni while i go back to Brum with my Wii.

Wii60 FTW!

Your mistake. I'd much rather play 12+ awesome games than a Gamecube game :P

nearly at the end of kameo :D really got back into it now such a great game

and man is uno addictive i was on it till 2:30am last night was a great laugh was pi$$ed and some guy was smoking a spliff while playing lol

Your mistake. I'd much rather play 12+ awesome games than a Gamecube game :P

When you make a sentence like that, it could imply any Gamecube game. For example, Universal Studios.

However, when you change that sentence to "I'd much rather play 12+ awesome games than a new Zelda game" or "Twilight Princess", then it implies a whole different meaning. ;)

It may be a Gamecube game. But, it's a fucking good game.

lol, i knew this would start happening when the Wii came out, fanboys vs fanboys (dont take offence). Lets keep the wii in the wii bit, and the 360 in this bit! :D! This forum has a lot of 360 players + fanboys (me being one of them :D) and a lot of nintendo fanboys, neither side will win!

When you make a sentence like that, it could imply any Gamecube game. For example, Universal Studios.

However, when you change that sentence to "I'd much rather play 12+ awesome games than a new Zelda game" or "Twilight Princess", then it implies a whole different meaning. ;)

It may be a Gamecube game. But, it's a fucking good game.

Still, 10 awesome games > 1 awesome game.

To be honest, a comparison like that is always difficult to make.

Is Project Gotham + Halo + Fable + Fifa 2005 + Burnout better than Halo 2? A range is always good, but it's a bit unfair to criticise one title by saying there's 10 other games equally as good.

Look at Perfect Dark Zero: I don't remember anyone ever saying Goldeneye and Perfect Dark were better, so keep your N64s. :heh:

Look at Perfect Dark Zero: I don't remember anyone ever saying Goldeneye and Perfect Dark were better, so keep your N64s. :heh:

I'll say it, PDZ was ass and well and truely raped any memories I had of Perfect Dark.

Yeh!

BACK TO 360!

Anyways, anyone up for doin soem co-op on splinter cell. Need some achievments off that, got most of the single player ones. Doin it on hard now, and gettin the last of the gadjet upgrades.

So when is Star Trek Legacy out? IGN, Play and other sites all have different dates :(

22nd according to GAME, where I ordered it from.

It was next friday, but it's been put back a week.

That's handy, will be something for me for christmas.

22nd according to GAME, where I ordered it from.

It was next friday, but it's been put back a week.

That's handy, will be something for me for christmas.

Im still really tempted to get it but would like to see some reviews for it first. Aslong as I can fight the Borg with Voyager then I think I will be a happy man.

Yeh!

BACK TO 360!

Anyways, anyone up for doin soem co-op on splinter cell. Need some achievments off that, got most of the single player ones. Doin it on hard now, and gettin the last of the gadjet upgrades.

as u can see in sig i have splinter cell but that was a test to see if worked (second hand) but now cant play again till xmas GAH

ill help with the co-op after xmas if u still havent by then :)