NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

is doom worth getting for the 800points its up for?

i have the collectors ed. of doom 3 at home and i dunno if the 'extras' are worth the 6.80 ish?

I would say no but thats just me, ive played it through on so many formats now its a joke, so ill give it a miss.

Ooooh, got my first Market Place Points today and promptly spent them all on Street Fighter 2, Doom and Geometry Wars.

Good times!

is doom worth getting for the 800points its up for?

i have the collectors ed. of doom 3 at home and i dunno if the 'extras' are worth the 6.80 ish?

I'd imagine they're pretty similar. The only real reasons I can think of are if you just can't get enough Achievements, or if you fancy playing online — I imagine the CE's servers are fairly empty.

Going to try and liberate the rest of San Esperito now, and then I can burn Just Cause for containing that damned race along the mountainside. It was like the game had a vendetta against me, pedestrians throwing themselves under my wheels, cars literally appearing a few feet infront of me, getting stuck -in- a rock...

I really, REALLY want Just Cause after playing the demo! Even Saints Row got good reviews.... I haven't managed to get Dead Rising, Saints Row OR Just Cause yet! Argh!

Doom XBLA is good, whoever asked! It's essentially the same as the CE Xbox version, but looks slightly crisper (try the demo) and yeah, the Live play is pretty sweet. I'd say if yr a big Doom fan then its worth a few quid to get good Live play from it.

This is a superquote post, beware.

on smackdown how do u pick up ur opponent?
Depends on the wrestler, with Triple H you just initiate a power grapple (Right bumper + right analog stick pushed right), then click the right analog in to go into ultimate control mode. You can then walk around whilst holding your opponent up in the air.

only can be 2 peeps on the demo HHH and kane couldnt find any weapons also or backstage areas
Backstage areas aren't accessible in normal matches, you can only go there in a Street Fight. That's if 07 is the same as 06 in that regard anyway. The weapons are available in the demo, they're all located in the crowd area on the top right of the screen, outside of the ring. There's tables, chairs and a plethora of other weapons there.

how do u drag ur opponent when they're on the mat/floor?
Push the right analog as if you were going to a quick move, but just hold it in position. Then use the left analog to move around.

Going to try and liberate the rest of San Esperito now, and then I can burn Just Cause for containing that damned race along the mountainside. It was like the game had a vendetta against me, pedestrians throwing themselves under my wheels, cars literally appearing a few feet infront of me, getting stuck -in- a rock...
I just did that race, I just used the Heavy Drop Helicopter and flew over the trees, traffic and rocks. Easy. I'm returning the game for a refund tomorrow, I spent the last couple nights trying to squeeze the achivements out of it. I really can't be arsed to do the rest of the takeover/liberation ones though.

As for buying it, it's alright for a rental. It gets old pretty fast.

I just did that race, I just used the Heavy Drop Helicopter and flew over the trees, traffic and rocks. Easy.

I tried that on three seperate occasions, but the race wouldn't start when I tried to use the gyrocopter.

If anyone's looking to buy Just Cause I'll most likely be putting my copy in the trade folder for £25 including postage. It is a pretty good game, and I've had fun with it. Unfortunately it's at its best when you're making your own fun — driving off cliffs, hijacking planes, jumping over small islands in boats, that sort of thing — but it might prove a nice stopgap for those waiting for GTA4, and at least it isn't about sodding gangsters.

If you want to sell it, I'll EASILY give you £25 for it. Please let me know if you decide to get rid! :)

I would say no but thats just me, ive played it through on so many formats now its a joke, so ill give it a miss.

thanks dude ;)

i'm gunna get rid of BFME 2 and maybe TT cos i dont play it or RR 6 just cos its huage and gets a little boring as its just ridge racer-i'm going to stick to the PSP versions, it makes more sense as a portable game somehow.

i'll prob use the credit note either for Wii games or to get EnArms or save it for GoW.

*coin operated boy, sitting on the shelf, but i turn him on, and he comes to life, automatic joy*

:grin:

4509620060929_065506_1_big.jpg

4509620060929_065506_2_big.jpg

WOW! Tails!

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that the demo on XBL is in fact an old build of the game. It seems higly likely that I will buy this game, if it has many fun Sonic / Tails levels.

4509620060929_065506_1_big.jpg

4509620060929_065506_2_big.jpg

WOW! Tails!

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that the demo on XBL is in fact an old build of the game. It seems higly likely that I will buy this game, if it has many fun Sonic / Tails levels.

So... not just Sonic, Shadow and Silver.

You sure thats not taken from SA1? That looks just like Emerald Coast to me, with Dreamcast graphics to boot.

Xbox 360 to get Guitar Hero 2 with brand new funky white guitar.

How much will it cost though.

P.S. They will put songs exclusive to the live marketplace to download

You sure thats not taken from SA1? That looks just like Emerald Coast to me, with Dreamcast graphics to boot.

sonicadv_screen076.jpg

Yeah just like Sonic Adventure...

Vision Camera t-minus 7 DAYS

Got mine ordered, prepeare for plenty of gamerpics featuring my arse.

How the hell does that look like Sonic Adventure 1? I think you are forgetting how far graphics have come since the Dreamcast days.

Rumoured Storyline

Okay, it seems that before Sonic's birth, Iblis pretty much was using the flames of disaster to "purify" the world. However, he was stopped by the "Sol Angel", a being of increadible power. She stopped Iblis and sealed the flames inside herself. However, the power made her die, and her spirit manafested itself in the baby Elise ( meaning that she now carried the flames. From that day on, a town was named for the angel, and it was called "Soleanna". The people who founded the town were Elise's parents, and they were the "Royal Family" of Soleanna. Then, the royal family sealed Iblis in the body of Sonic.

This was from a News Source, It seems. Also, It seems that 3 characters are actualy dying in this game. One is widely rumored to be Knuckles.

---

Silver's future story is not made known in this script. He is currently known as a seperate being created from Sonic's soul when he died, seems to havea connection to Shadow, as well.

---

However, Iblis wont't seem to die, and then he reveals a shocking revalation; in order for Iblis to disapear forever, it's "true soul trigger", Sonic, has to die. Sonic is about to give himself up when Knuckles, his longtime rival, uses the power of the Chaos emeralds to exchange "soul code" with Sonic, and therefore making Knuckles the new Trigger, whom then kills himself to be rid of Iblis. This is supposed to be "very heartfelt" and sad, as this is the real end of Knuckles. Afterwards, Sonic falls to the ground, crying, and Shadow puts his hand on his shoulder, and he says that Sonic has to be strong, for Knuckles.

Final Sonic Emo Fantasy Confirmed

Sonic falls to the ground, crying, and Shadow puts his hand on his shoulder, and he says that Sonic has to be strong, for Knuckles.

Sonic has to be strong, for Knuckles.

Sonic has to be strong, for Knuckles.

Linkin Park OST confirmed.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!