23 August: Time Pilot

30 August: Scramble

6 September: Lumines Live

9 August: Pac-Man

16 August: Texas Hold 'Em

23 August: Time Pilot

30 August: Scramble

6 September: Lumines Live

yep been posted already but MS apparently haven denied it yet, they've just said it hasnt been announced official despite it appearing in an official magazine :S weird people at MS

yep been posted already but MS apparently haven denied it yet, they've just said it hasnt been announced official despite it appearing in an official magazine :S weird people at MS

I Was wondering who Added me on live the other day >>;;; Thouht it was soemone who I had played on Streetfighter, didn't even think about it being someone on here ^^; Well..thats that mystery solved for the day.

Pac Man 4TW and Lumines I wanna try that out looks intresting.

I Was wondering who Added me on live the other day >>;;; Thouht it was soemone who I had played on Streetfighter, didn't even think about it being someone on here ^^; Well..thats that mystery solved for the day.

Pac Man 4TW and Lumines I wanna try that out looks intresting.

it wasnt me, though i have added you . . .

lumines will be bloody awesome!!! so much downloadable content and multiplayer over live :D:D:D

it was you =p same name and everythign I jsut wasn't sure who it was when you added me I'd been palying Streetfighter jsut before you added me and I jsut thought it was someone i played over that until now.

I bought Fight Night Round 3 for £25 earlier off Amazon. Totally awesome, been wanting it for ages.

I bought Fight Night Round 3 for £25 earlier off Amazon. Totally awesome, been wanting it for ages.

Was lookinga at that myself, Going for Dead or Alive 4 - only £27.99.

I bought Easy GamerScore for £25 earlier off Amazon. Totally awesome, been wanting more GamerScore for ages.

Nice one...

Was lookinga at that myself, Going for Dead or Alive 4 - only £27.99.

sorry to say you can get it for 25 in Computer Exchange or gamestation i think . .

was just checking out a gears of war clip OMG i want that game SOO much will prob get a 360 around christmas time since there will be a bunch of games i want then (theres NOTHING on it i want at mo)

does any one else think the save system for DR will suck, i mean 1 save per HDD? wtf was capcom smoking when they thought of it?

Dead Rising is sadly NOT region-free!

I emailed VGP and they tested it for me!

It didn't work!

Have to wait a month sadly....quite dissapointed with the EU release date.

Dead Rising is sadly NOT region-free!

I emailed VGP and they tested it for me!

It didn't work!

Have to wait a month sadly....quite dissapointed with the EU release date.

Grrr, that sucks! I hate the fact that Japan/America get games ages before us. It makes the wait a lot more annoying. Well, at least there's the DR demo to keep us occupied until the game finally reaches here.

I was telling some of my mates about DR, and they were really hyped for it... until they realised it's a 360 only game. They seem confident that the PS3 will get it. Actually, it prolly will get ported over to the PS3 knowing what Capcom are like. *CoughRE4cough* ¬¬

You guys are obviously spoilt, a month is nothing. Im actually staring to wonder if FF12 will ever be released this side of the pond.

You guys are obviously spoilt, a month is nothing. Im actually staring to wonder if FF12 will ever be released this side of the pond.

the answer is no . . . not for a very very very loong time and only if your a very very very good boy ;P

the answer is no . . . not for a very very very loong time and only if your a very very very good boy ;P

FF12 = march 2K7 :angry::weep:

FF12 = march 2K7 :angry::weep:

yep im saying it'll be delayed till may ish though, just cos they like fucking the europeans up the arse HARD!

Red Storm need to fix GRAW.

In multiplayer, the left and right bumpers should be for leaning in those directions, and a quick tap of Y should change camera sides, as Y is used so little in mp, and most people use first-person veiw anyway.

By the way, who here uses one of the SCARs or the M60? I can't see why people do, the SCARs have average or no scopes, and average of smaller clips, and generally shite accuracy, and the M60 isn't light and accurate (which would be very good), it's neither.

Use the MP5SD, SA-80, or MR-C if you are a rifleman, MR-C or SA-80 (with nade launchers) if you're a grenadier, the Barret (they call it a M107) or the SR-25 SD if you are a marksman, and the MK48 (light) or the MK21E (accurate) as a support gunner.

Woop, Dead rising PAL is uncensored unlike the american version, gud job it wasnt region free, i dont want no toned down zombie killing.

Wait a sec... our dead rising is even MORE gory? Shit!

Woop, Dead rising PAL is uncensored unlike the american version, gud job it wasnt region free, i dont want no toned down zombie killing.

woooooo even gorey-er zombie gore fest :D

Wait a sec... our dead rising is even MORE gory? Shit!

Ditto!

I don't feel so bad about waiting for it now.

Since when as the US version been censored or cut? what ive read its going to be the exact same.