NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Oh yeah.... buggers!

I got BFME2 the other day and I'm absolutely in love with it! If anyone fancys a little Live match sometime, add me!

I really need to get back into the swing of playing on Live again. I haven't had a proper match in aaaages. Maybe since I stopped playing Halo 2?

They are open on sundays, but only till five.

Bollocks, I'm doing a life guards course 9-5 :(

Thanks anyway, looks like I'll be waiting until Monday to attempt another phone call....

i feel bad-i havent played BFME 2 or RR6 online yet!!!

i think im ill!!! i just havent been in much of a mood to play games :(

yet i am whenever i have to do somat-stupid life!

Yeah Takeo spends more time on the Dashboard than playing his games.

Also just read that the PS3 will have achievements aswell but they are calling them entitlements.

http://videogamejocks.blogspot.com/2006/07/sony-to-award-entitlements.html

Hopefully Nintendo will follow suit aswell as its a really good idea, except instead of just using it as a gamerscore you could actually use the points to buy stuff off the VC.

Yeah Takeo spends more time on the Dashboard than playing his games.

very true, MS have given me a media center that i must utilize!!!

like i said i feel bad about not playing BFME 2 so thats what im gunna do today!

also play a couple hours of PDZ when my friend comes on, then probably chill out in RR 6 before geting addicted to Geometry Wars and techno music lol

gotta love sundays :D

I love how Sony said:

"HAY, THIS IS A NEW THING. WE DIDN'T COPY ANYTHING!!!1 I'LL BE BACK, I'M JUST GUNNA GET SOME MORE ACHIEVEMENTS."

Jeeze Sony you bunch of ****s. Fuck off and stop copying EVERYTHING everyone else makes. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't blatently say they made something new.

is it only possible to get surround sound out of the 360 by using an optical cable???

Yes. And I higly recommend it :)

I love how Sony said:

"HAY, THIS IS A NEW THING. WE DIDN'T COPY ANYTHING!!!1 I'LL BE BACK, I'M JUST GUNNA GET SOME MORE ACHIEVEMENTS."

Jeeze Sony you bunch of ****s. Fuck off and stop copying EVERYTHING everyone else makes. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't blatently say they made something new.

yep always happens and it fucks everyone off. but its not just Sony who think they're original its the sony fanboys too-i never thought they exsisted till about a month ago, and some are pretty intelligent but very stupid at the same time-like me lol

Yes. And I higly recommend it :)

thanks for answering my question.

god damit!!! why dont i either of my surround sound devices have an optical input!!! (probably because they are a few years old but shut up!! lol)

im gunna try and get my uncle to get me on methinks. i really wanna listen to all my music and LOTR in surround sound-why couldnt microsoft allow people with just the red and white connectors to have suuround sound, seems a lil dumb to me to only give me Dolby Prologic II grrrr

anywho cheers for that, im off to listen to pink coming out just two speakers and play BFME2 *crys*

Meh fanboys doing what fanboys do best yet again, spinning everything out of control. Sony never once stated points were THEIR ORIGINAL IDEA as of yet. It's just silly people wearing blinkers taking it to the extreme. So they have points, it's a good idea, but like I said they haven't claimed it was their original idea, just fanboy sites doing it.

I leave it at that. All this random fanboyness is just getting SO OLD and boring now. So fed up with it... repeat repeat repeat. I wish all fanboys would fuck off and die.

Meh fanboys doing what fanboys do best yet again, spinning everything out of control. Sony never once stated points were THEIR ORIGINAL IDEA as of yet. It's just silly people wearing blinkers taking it to the extreme. So they have points, it's a good idea, but like I said they haven't claimed it was their original idea, just fanboy sites doing it.

I leave it at that. All this random fanboyness is just getting SO OLD and boring now. So fed up with it... repeat repeat repeat. I wish all fanboys would fuck off and die.

:horse: :horse: :horse:

You're telling us not to be fanboys? I'm sorry if we get protective when Sony outright steals stuff left, right and centre from everyone else in the industry.

but they have said that they were the ones doing the true innovation in gaming anywho this is about the 360 not fucking fanboyism!

and anyway you may be impatial-ish but you do love sony. your one of maybe two or three people on this forum who stick up for Sony.

So what they stole something? It's a compliment to Microsoft, THEY NEVER ONCE SAID IT WAS THEIR ORIGINAL IDEA!!!! That's the whole flipping point about it. It's a good idea so why not have it. Good ideas are there to be used.

So should Nintendo not have a online system because Microsoft had it first? Oh so they should stick with friends codes? Oh wait they are... how fun that is going to be...

Nintendo stated devs can release games on the virtual console if wished, just like Microsoft? Oh wait no one is slamming them for copying the idea? Just like Sony they never said it was their idea, but yet Nintendo don't get slammed for it... hmmm ok, seems fair.

*shakes head*

Just plain blinker wearing stupidity.

. . . ANYWHO fanboy/copying rants aside . . .

im thinking about getting rid of BFME 2 to get WoW. anyone know trade in prices for BFME 2?

Table Tennis

I wonder why it doesn't work to play togheter in Table Tennis? I create a custom match, and send an invite, is there something special I need to do?

about getting rid of BFME. It's fairly new, so I'd guess you'd get a good price for it. Prices: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000EZOOTY/202-4116631-7206235?v=glance&n=300703 - http://cgi.ebay.com/Lord-of-The-Rings-Battle-for-Middle-Earth-II-XBOX-360_W0QQitemZ220011509418QQihZ012QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh, and when it comes to trading xbox360 games, I'm concidering trading away Pdz, Amped or Kameo, if anyone is interested to trade one of these games for one other 360 game.

I wonder why it doesn't work to play togheter in Table Tennis? I create a custom match, and send an invite, is there something special I need to do?

Oh, and when it comes to trading xbox360 games, I'm concidering trading away Pdz, Amped or Kameo, if anyone is interested to trade one of these games for one other 360 game.

PDZ aitn too bad, i like playing it online with Coo and others.

dont ask me while table tennis wont work for us! its annoying!!!

i've played stefkov so i dont unserstand what the deal is :S

Got Top Spin 2 off Play for £17.99 :>

i dont see the point in getting a tennis game ATM for me. i mean Wii sports will be great for tennis, and Table Tennis matchs are soooo stupidly tense its great fun. cant see where Top Spin 2 would fit in here :S

I love all the fanboy rants its what makes messages boards great besides you are just supporting your team. Its like hardcore footy supporters, there rival team may be doing things that are better than them but they will never admit it and continue to slander them, the same goes for the games industry.

Fanboyism has been around since the whole Sonic Vs Mario debate in the school yards so I think its here to stay. Although I like certain games on the various Playstations I hate Sony, not just because im a Nintendo fanboy but because they are SOBs and after this years E3 there is no forgiving them. I wouldnt have minded if they had said " We like what Nintendo are doing" and praised the Wii controller but instead they called Nintendo gimmicky and then made a controller with very similar features.

FANBOYS FTW!

If you're going to slate Sony, at least do it in the correct thread, people!

Apart from Jordan's comment about achievement points, its more or less drifted now. :heh:

Argh, I can't get a new 360 yet because I'm not the original owner and neither is Haden, who I bought it from. Even though the console's never been officially registered to anyone but myself. If the guy hasn't replied to my email by Thursday I've to phone them back and then he'll 'contact his supervisors to see how to continue with the case'

So what they stole something? It's a compliment to Microsoft

Is it a complement when a burglar breaks in and steals your telly, after all they must think it's a good telly to be worth stealing.

I have a cunning plan to get my 360 fixed, they need the original owner to phone up with a reference number, but, they know nothing about the original owner.

I'm going to get up early tomorrow morning so the lines aren't congested, phone them up and tell them the reference number. If they ask me my name I'll just make one up and give them the address of the other house. Then an hour later I will phone back as myself and, hey presto, my 360 will get fixed/they'll give me a new one. :)

Is it a complement when a burglar breaks in and steals your telly, after all they must think it's a good telly to be worth stealing.

haha :laughing: good one.

anyone seen or heard of 360voice.com?

I scanned through a 360 mag i had and it had it in there. It's a blog, but it updates when you do stuff on your 360, it takes 2 days to fully set up.

mine

only just set it up, but it would be fun to see what it actually says when it gets going

I scanned through a 360 mag i had and it had it in there. It's a blog, but it updates when you do stuff on your 360, it takes 2 days to fully set up.

mine

only just set it up, but it would be fun to see what it actually says when it gets going

I just tried to register and it said that there was already an account with that gamertag, and it was me - i never knew i signed up

mine

i heard about it a few weeks ago on a Gamespot podcast, carrie mentioned it btu i since forgot what the sites name was, so thanks for posting it :D:D:D