NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

My 360 is fucked as well.... It randomly cuts out in the middle of games and goes to either a blank screen with nothing happening or loads of fuzzy lines down the screen with the controller vibrating. Microsoft will be receiving a phone call this afternoon and I'll be receiving a free game for my troubles.

I wouldn't bet on it, I had to have my 360 replaced 3 times before I got any compensation.

Ninety Nine Nights demo on marketplace too.

My 360 is fucked as well.... It randomly cuts out in the middle of games and goes to either a blank screen with nothing happening or loads of fuzzy lines down the screen with the controller vibrating. Microsoft will be receiving a phone call this afternoon and I'll be receiving a free game for my troubles.
Yeah, that's how my problems started. Now it just gives me the 3 red lights whenever I turn it on.

I'm telling you, it's a conspiracy!

Yeah, that's how my problems started. Now it just gives me the 3 red lights whenever I turn it on.

I'm telling you, it's a conspiracy!

Welcome to the club.

My xbox has been fine. Oh and rokhed i mentioned the stuff about the demo.

I'm definatly buying it, its a total blast. Dynasty Warriors on crack in-fucking-deed.

Anyone having problems downloading Galaga? It just keeps stalling at 7% for me. I've been trying since Wednesday.

It's working!!!!!

WOOOOO!!!!!

Anyone wanna play some GR:AW in celebration? I haven't got the expansion yet though, will have in a few days.

It's annoying you have to wait for a new round to start in GR:AW...

It's working!!!!!

WOOOOO!!!!!

Anyone wanna play some GR:AW in celebration? I haven't got the expansion yet though, will have in a few days.

It's annoying you have to wait for a new round to start in GR:AW...

What did you do to make it work?

What did you do to make it work?

The ICS had turned itself off, so I had to change it back on again. Simple really...

I kinda agree and disagree, for the ninety nine nights statement, i dont like the midless hack and slash games, and this is another, even if they throw in the capes and leveling up, i played DW5 in GAMe and i thought bollocks to this. however it did look good.

I went on a downloading spree, first LOTR which i like. may get it.

then i got N3, which.. yeah.

then i got Lost planet, and my god.....! I'm the guy for massive monsters and such, i just cant be bothered to kill them, but this was awesome, the explosions from the grenades look nice. I've yet to do he second option on the list. done the first one. Might get this.

then i got the madden demo and played what you could. meh.

Then i downloaded the video for Dead Rising and as soon as i get enough money after buying a racing game, im getting this. Loved the video, lmao throughout.

downloaded halo 3 making and trailer, and still looks beautiful.

thats about my day, apart from the break to do my paper round.

So moral of the story, get Dead Rising and maybe Lost Planet.

I kinda agree and disagree, for the ninety nine nights statement, i dont like the midless hack and slash games, and this is another, even if they throw in the capes and leveling up, i played DW5 in GAMe and i thought bollocks to this. however it did look good.

I went on a downloading spree, first LOTR which i like. may get it.

then i got N3, which.. yeah.

then i got Lost planet, and my god.....! I'm the guy for massive monsters and such, i just cant be bothered to kill them, but this was awesome, the explosions from the grenades look nice. I've yet to do he second option on the list. done the first one. Might get this.

then i got the madden demo and played what you could. meh.

Then i downloaded the video for Dead Rising and as soon as i get enough money after buying a racing game, im getting this. Loved the video, lmao throughout.

downloaded halo 3 making and trailer, and still looks beautiful.

thats about my day, apart from the break to do my paper round.

So moral of the story, get Dead Rising and maybe Lost Planet.

OMG! your getting alot of games! lol i thought i was bad hehe

i got RR 6 today-just got home, having a chinese then i'm sticking it on for 30 in between BB episodes (yes im sad but least it aint eastenders *shivers*)

also do people knwo about gamestops trade in any 2 360 games and get a shiney brand new one for a quid??

well you do now! i might use that to get Dead Rising. maybe trade tomb raider and RR 6 if i dont like it or BFME 2 for some reason :S

what do people think of RR6 and BFME 2?

and boy did they keep that N3 demo quiet!!! it wasnt until i saw a friend playing it that i realised it was out :S

:D next wednesday SF 2 Hyper Fighting :D

i have 200 GP left over from buying uno and geometry wars, so i'm going to have to pay for the 1000 points packages to be able to get it :( LAME!

I loves RR6! Unfortunately i'm going on holiday tommorrow. So i'll give you some races in 2 weeks alright?

I loves RR6! Unfortunately i'm going on holiday tommorrow. So i'll give you some races in 2 weeks alright?

good it'll give me some time to practice, i like how the controlls are free-er than the psp version, you can weave between cars now :D lol

PSP ridge racers was my first RR experience that i enjoyed so i hope the games alot like it :D

i think i'll download some of your ghosts too if i can :D

Yeah I posted this when Jordan mentioned alien homid was on the way. The game itself looks pretty sweet, kinda like a cartoon version of Guardian Heroes.

The Behemoth’s new 4-player side scrolling action brawler is now called Castle Crashers. The company debuted the game in alpha form running on the GameCube at last year’s Comic-Con. Currently The Behemoth plan to release the game in early 2007 for Xbox Live Arcade. Pricing has not yet been determined, and whether the game will be released on other consoles is also unknown at this time.

Cant wait, looks fun

More Gameplay

I thought the N3 demo was great. I'm a fan of Dynasty Warriors 4 and this just felt like a perfect game to go and improve over the DW franchise. The mixing of buttons for combos is smooth, the graphics are lovely and the action is totally none stop. I can't wait to get the full game so I can experience all the other characters and stories.

Lets hope it has Live multiplayer :) would love to play with you guys

if it doesnt i dont think they'd be any incentive to get the game.

will alien hominid have live play when it finally comes out?

and is EVERYONE getting SF II Hyper Fighting on wednesday??? lol

i shall lock my ego in a steel safe in preperation of getting my arse handed to me on a plate on live play . . . i cant help it if i havent played more than 3 games of ANY SF game!!!

I'm not buying SF II :)

And I enjoyed the N3 demo, Probably won't buy it but I had a blast playing it. The 360 really needs an awsesom 4player game like Castle Crashers. I often have friends over and Castle Crashers looks like the perfekt game to play :)

Don't know if I'll bother with SF, never been a fan of the series.

I have 400 odd points spare at the moment but I think I'll leave them for Pacman instead.

I'm gonna have to buy some microsoft points. I'm gonna get SF, i always did like the arcade beat em ups. like marvel vs snk. spiderman sticking to the walls.

played the psp sf aswell nd thought it was good apart from the controls, so difficult.

2100 for £16.99 at gameplay. gonna get alien hominid aswell, loved it on the pc. That castle crashers looks good aswell.

SF is a must for me as I grew up with the series and I look forward to give Takeo the beating of a lifetime.