NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

woot! :D got BFME 2, Tomb Raider (for 25), PDZ Collectors ed (22.99) and table tennis (19.99). i had a credit note so i got them all mwahahaaaaaa :D

360 Love :D

anyone wanna play BFME 2 later?

Meh, everytime my xbox live disconnects, to reconnect I have to restart my computer and 360...

Oh, and if I run halo 2, it disconnects live...meh.

is it really odd that BFME 2 only has 705 gamer points associated with it? i thought most full 360 games have around 1000? will/can EA add more acheivements?

is it really odd that BFME 2 only has 705 gamer points associated with it? i thought most full 360 games have around 1000? will/can EA add more acheivements?

Yeah it is quite odd that it only has 705 gamerpoints but they can be added like they did with PGR3.

Also the achievements for Dead Risinglooks mint

Zombie Genocider

TYPE: 1 Play REQ: Defeat at least 53,594 zombies.

should be good

Yeah it is quite odd that it only has 705 gamerpoints but they can be added like they did with PGR3.

when they add them if you've already qualified for it do you get given the achievement or do you have to redo the conditions? (if im making sense)

I presume youl have to do it again thats if they do add some has some other games havent had the full 1000 and havent had any new achievements added like condemned and ghost recon.

I need to tweak my PC's network settings.

Who here thinks Lost Planet looks good?

A multiplayer 4v4 demo is gonna be shown at the Leipzig games convention in August(hopefully on live marketplace at the same time...), but the final version, if you watch Gamespot's Official Trailer 3, is 16 player. Either that or the teams are very, very stacked in the 8v0 match...

Who here thinks Lost Planet looks good?

ME!!! i think it looks absolutly stunning, i was opened mouthed all the way through the demo lol

its one of the 360 titles i know i will get as soon as it comes out, it plays well on the demo and as long as the bosses are varied, the story isnt too typical and the online is decent it shold be another great game for my lil 360 collection lol

I think after playing Prey and BFME2 that they could be quite possibly the best 360 games

Has anyone seen these headsets? They look cool, what do you think?

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/news/2006/0627-halo2headsetbenefit.htm

http://www.plantronics.com/halo2/en_US/catalog/display_category_type.jhtml?rootId=&id=cat5830032&productTypeId=cat5830032&_requestid=125238

looks uncomfortable to me-does it fit in your ear like some earphones? looks like it :S

is there a site where theres a score board of all 360 gamerscores? (i think that makes sense, too much uno rots your mind lol)

I think after playing Prey and BFME2 that they could be quite possibly the best 360 games

http://www.plantronics.com/halo2/en_US/catalog/display_category_type.jhtml?rootId=&id=cat5830032&productTypeId=cat5830032&_requestid=125238

Yeah my mate used to have one of those they were more cumfortable and the microphone was a bit better on them. They used to be quite expensive if they ship to europe it might be worth getting for that price only problem is if your using it on 360 you wont be able to use the volume controll or mute button.

My Prey never came today :( gameplay let me down again :cry:

have to wait till tomorrow

Had a customer ring today saying his ethernet cable doesn't fit into his (Talk Talk provided) modem. I was like "Well....thats weird..."

Thought I'd share.

Some people really aren't good with computers are they.

woot! :D got BFME 2, Tomb Raider (for 25), PDZ Collectors ed (22.99) and table tennis (19.99). i had a credit note so i got them all mwahahaaaaaa :D

Where did you get this great bargins!!!

Where did you get this great bargins!!!

first floor at the back left of store, Gamestation, New St, Birmingham lol

I havent picked up Prey yet but I also think BFME2 is amazing. I spent a good while on it last night and loved every second of it.

I have that Halo 2 headset and it was f**king magic headset!

I've taken time out from Prey and BFME2 to inform you that Prey is VERYVERYVERYVERY scary incase you didnt know :D

I've taken time out from Prey and BFME2 to inform you that Prey is VERYVERYVERYVERY scary incase you didnt know :D

Did u get it from gameplay m8 ?

Which part do you need help with?

What do I need to do to my network settings to allow the console to reconnect to live (it fails the IP address part of the connection test) without having to restart my PC?