NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Prey is canny good, I was expecting it to be shit but iv just pre-ordered it there after playing the demo

good game :)

Prey demo, eh? Ty for the heads up!

I'll prolly get it tomorrow or something, methinks it's a tad late now, plus there might be more bandwidth free tomorrow (as a lot of peps will prolly scramble to get it right now.) 1.17gb though? Woah! O_o

Mine downloaded in about 20 mins, thank you 10mbit.

Its exactly the same as the PC demo so i've no need to play it again.

Its smoother than the PC one, just some small probablems with jaggies but nothing major.

Thumbs up.

I might download it over the weekend. Has anyone tired the Chromehounds demo yet? i played one mission and thought it was ok.

Really nice game. very immersive. Good opening scene (HL2 anyone)?).

Singleplayer seems GREAT. Multiplayer is shit.

Plans for tonight:

Start downloading Prey demo.

Go to bed with girlfriend.

Tnx for the heads up Stocka :)

I was on Live last night and I looked at my friendslist and saw everyone downloading something, I assumed you guys were just getting Chromehounds demo then I seen Mfergy playing Prey so I quickly downloaded it.

The demo is awesome, it has a Doom feel about the game and the way you go upside down and die then fight your way back to life is simply awesome.

It's far more enjoyable than the chromehounds demo

Over G reviews are up. Avrage of 68% on Gamerankings.

Prey isn't bad, I'll probably just end up buying it because there's nothing else to buy.

I tried to enjoy the Prey demo and just couldn't. It seems well put together and everything but something didn't click for me, and it felt rather generic.

I tried to enjoy the Prey demo and just couldn't. It seems well put together and everything but something didn't click for me, and it felt rather generic.

Yep, exactly what I was gonna say. And Indians in space? If someone pitched that idea to me for a game I'd slap them. Bad story, TERRIBLE acting, generic FPS... hmmm.

No thanks.

So, i'm curious what people are playing and looking forward too for the 360 at the moment.

What are the best games out there so far? GRAW? Far Cry?

And what are your biggest games to look forward to in the next 6 months?

So, i'm curious what people are playing and looking forward too for the 360 at the moment.

What are the best games out there so far? GRAW? Far Cry?

And what are your biggest games to look forward to in the next 6 months?

The next game I'm looking forward to is Phantasy Star Universe. Right now I'm not playing 360 games at all.

There are a few im looking forward to that are out pretty soon. There is Chromehounds, Prey and LOTR Battle for Middle Earth 2 all out in July and then in September there is Rainbow Six: Vegas. The one I really cant wait to get my hands on is Dead Rising as it just looks like a fun game to play. I would be more excited for PSU but there hasnt been a sniff of a release date yet, make no mistake though when it does come out I will be on it constantly!

Hah! I've just played the Prey demo on 360, it seriously sucks compared to the pc version (I had them running side by side), it doesn't run as smooth and the controls aren't very good.

Everyone needs to get it for the pc, better game... less money!

Downloaded the Prey demo and it lags like a bugger with 8 players.

It's Quake 4 all over again.

and what are your biggest games to look forward to in the next 6 months?

Gears of war

Halo3?

On a random note can someone pleeeaasse vote for a decent band to go on the XBL marketplace? I voted* and tbh I can't believe what's most popular atm. ¬¬

Vote here: http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/community/thisweek/

*And no, I didn't vote for the peice of crap that's winning...

cannot beleive theyre at the top, i'm sure they dont even exist anymore? i mean in singing songs.

Got table ennis and ive won a match or 2 online, it's really quite good. apart from when your charaer drifts over to one side, then you cant get back to get the ball. oh well is probably just me.

Me 360s still freezing up since I got back from holiday so I've made a pre emptive phone call to MS customer support and they're sending me a new one, strangely though they are sending the new one out before wanting the old one back, I guess they think I've suffered enough already.

Me 360s still freezing up since I got back from holiday so I've made a pre emptive phone call to MS customer support and they're sending me a new one, strangely though they are sending the new one out before wanting the old one back, I guess they think I've suffered enough already.

I'm happy to hear that they'll send you a new one. I hope the new one will work perfectly. I also hope my new one will work correctly.

Well, I downloaded the Prey demo. Whilst I do like it, I do think the PC version is the better one. I did notice a bit of lag and slowdown in places on the 360 version. Even my PC can run the game pretty damn' well on medium (and it still looks quite good.)

cannot beleive theyre at the top, i'm sure they dont even exist anymore? i mean in singing songs.

Indeed, it does suck methinks some people are either taking the piss or are just very sad. I think they did stop making music ages ago too. :hmm: