NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I've actually found the hard tournament easier than the medium, stormed through the first 2 rounds with the only person giving me much trouble being soyaman. Now on the second match of the third round and it's that Korean guy, might need a few tries before I whup his ass.

Thats probably because you've improved so much. My technique is fairly flawless (not being boastful, theres probably alot of people on XBL that can beat my ass senseles) and i've learned alot of little tricks.

yer you can upgrade ya clip rounds.

lol, i cant find one of the people on mardi gras, i killed the women, dude wit suitcase and the dude in the office.

Thers last dude is on the 2floor of the blues bar.

JUNG SOO, YOU FUCKING KOREAN **** JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY, YOU UNBEATABLE CHEATING BASTARD!!!!

Yes, Table Tennis has become frustrating. I've smashed up my Wireless pad thanks to it (fixed it though, bottom bit of metal came off). I can't beat him, I have no idea how i'm going to with such a frustratingly defencive character like Luc. FUCKING GAME, JUST FUCK OFF.

Ha! I'm loving what I've played of Table Tennis so far...

Really lovely. I bet they've sold LOADS more units due to the price, too.

JUNG SOO, YOU FUCKING KOREAN **** JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY, YOU UNBEATABLE CHEATING BASTARD!!!!

Beat the fucker last night with Jesper before going to bed.

Just got Juergen to beat to finish the hard tournament now, then on to the expert tourney.

My lil bro just got Conker and he forgot to look at the offical list and dont work on his 360 (unlucky him)

does anyone know if Rare are going to make an update to make it work on the 360 ?

thx

I don't think there are any plans to, but to be honest, you're not really missing out on that much.

I don't think there are any plans to, but to be honest, you're not really missing out on that much.

Ok thx m8

Aye a know the game is shit, its for me lil bro tho he used to loved it on the xbox

Thx again

something wierd's happening to my contrler, quite a few times the ring of light will flash 1 & 4 then 2 & 3 continuasly(sp), nothing is wrong, i was just playing halo and it did it a lot, but it worked fine ?

does anyone know what the problem is?

Beat the fucker last night with Jesper before going to bed.

Just got Juergen to beat to finish the hard tournament now, then on to the expert tourney.

Have fun ;) Got my ass handed on expert by the first two characters, they start using weird shots with weird speeds.

something wierd's happening to my contrler, quite a few times the ring of light will flash 1 & 3 then 2 & 4, continuasly(sp), nothing is wrong, i was just playing halo and it did it a lot, but it worked fine ?

does anyone know what the problem is?

The batteries are low.

The batteries are low.

Yup, get a play and charge kit and save yourself money buying batteries.

or just buy rechargable batteries for 2 quid instead of a £15 play and charge thingy.

but the batteries inside are fairly new, i only changed them like last week. i suppose i could buy some rechargable ones. or just keep changing them, well thats the easier option, with having nearly a draw full of them.

but the batteries inside are fairly new, i only changed them like last week. i suppose i could buy some rechargable ones. or just keep changing them, well thats the easier option, with having nearly a draw full of them.

You'll get 3-5 hours of battery on standard AA's without voice chat. Thats why they keep running out so fast.

Damned 360s fucked up on me again.

Just keeps freezing up on all games, but strangely runs live Arcade games fine.

I've phoned up MS and they're sending me out a box again.

Luckily I've got all my saves backed up this time.

Table Tennis froze for me last night, not since though.

I noticed rokhed you were going through unlocking all the characters. As was I, currently i'm getting all the other unlockables (got all the arenas). Its gunna take a while...

Table Tennis froze for me last night, not since though.

That's how it started with me, just the once in a day, then the next day it happened 2 or 3 times, today it was fine all afternoon and then this evening it just started freezing every time.

Well, bought Rockstar Table Tennis today.

Its stupidly fun.

BUT.

A bitch.

I'm stuck on the second tournement.

And when the camera zooms in on the other player when they do something mint, I get thrown off as to where my player is and I always lose a point.

Minor complaints but its worth the 25 quid (from Tesco) I spent on it.

My technique is fairly flawless.

Lol, so much for your flawless technique.

Anyone who has got as far as I have will know the AI cheats like crazy. Seriously it pulls of some shots that simply aren't possible.

So, who's obtained the Hitman demo? It reminded me how bored I got whilst playing those games. Looks nice though.

Anyone who has got as far as I have will know the AI cheats like crazy. Seriously it pulls of some shots that simply aren't possible.

thats what you think Jordan