NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Anyone else picking up Table Tennis this week?

I am! :) :)

The fourth game by Rockstar i've ever bought...

(Max Payne 1, Max Payne 2, GTA 3 PC so far).

Awesome thing is, i'll be getting it the same day as i have 3 exams. Something to chill out to after i've finished.

Theres no games that i really want till September When Dead Risings comes out. :(

Looks great that game! Lets hope it's not delayed anymore! :yay:

Theres no games that i really want till September When Dead Risings comes out. :(

:shock: not gears of war, tom clancys rainbow six or lost planet

:shock: not gears of war, tom clancys rainbow six or lost planet

Gears and Rainbow arent due til at least Oct while Lost Planet is next year.

thats not what it says on play.com.... better get the knife out, arnt they based in jersey or something? oh well thats a blow, 5 months for a good game

All of them Gears and Rainbow arent due til at least Oct while Lost Planet is next year.

I need say nothing.

Metrenome I was reading about the other week, just found it on Gamespot now and it sounds like it's a bit of a crazy game in a good way, Big Adventure where you use sounds to solve puzzles, not seen a lot of it though not a lot of images or Previews even though its supposed to be out in 3 weeks o0

New news of the GRAW updates.

New downloadable content has been announced for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.

Ubisoft has also announced upcoming content for its best-selling title Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. No details on availability or pricing as of yet, but the information sent to us contained an image of a new co-op campaign named River Depot. The company is set to release more information on the download in the coming days, so keep an eye on GameSpot news for more details as they happen.

isnt no one getting hitman?

I have it on pre-order from Gameplay, but I'm not sure whether my answer to your question should be yes or no.

I should really get my 360 back off my friend; he's supposed to be finding another job, but from the looks of things all he's been doing is playing Oblivion — personally I bored of it quite quickly.

Just to confirm: Fifa World Cup is a horrible, horrible game.

i know that im probably about 2 weeks behind everyone else but how awesome is UNO? im shit at it but that doesnt spoil the fun. i have never played the real card game but im going to pick it up to play when i go on holiday. its simple, clean fun :)

im going to buy hitman: blood money and table tennis on friday whoever it was that asked, they both look rather good.

is it not just that u cant match my brilliance

Table Tennis reviews up.

IGN: 7.8/10

basicially, they said its fun, easy to pick up and arcady and addictive. Theres no campaign, just tournaments which you do to unlock characters and this game is mostly made for playing against someone or online. The single play can be finished in two hours. Graphics are good, controls and gameplay are good. But the for what its worth (£25 on internet) its really good.

Two other places gave it 9/10

maxim gave it 8/10.

Quick question in case i get one:

Do i have to have a wireless router/network adapter to connect to live, or can i just plug it into my modem or whatever with an ethernet? As my PC and '360 qould be in the same room..

Quick question in case i get one:

Do i have to have a wireless router/network adapter to connect to live, or can i just plug it into my modem or whatever with an ethernet? As my PC and '360 qould be in the same room..

Well that depends how cool (geeky) you want to be. You could set everything to automatic and it will work fine or you could be cool and do the IP addresses manually...

So yeah, just plug it in and it'll work. You might need to play around with the modem settings a bit though.

And yet you still play it.

Sadly Pro Ev 6 isn't out until January, so it's all I've got for now.

Pro 6 in October, unless you're American? But the European date for Pro 6 is Late October Early Nov

I want to play UNO it sounds pretty cool, only thing is I don't have any bloody points to buy stuff with which is a bugger and the Demos arn't the best of things, I've got the Geomtry wars Demo not palyed al ot of it but it's pretty cool, still Livinng on perfect Dark, only game that I have here theres anyone online, Rumble Roses was empty and Halo 2 is a bag of toss compared to PD IMO. I need points ;_; *Gets a sign* "Will dance for points" *Dances*

Halo 2 is a bag of toss compared to PD IMO.

I wouldn't let Guy see that, the aiming in Perfect Dark is absolutely terrible, Halo 2is on of the best games ever for online play.

Halo 2 is a fairly medicore shooter if it was on PC, but on a console nothing beats it. Simple as.

PDZ is fucking terrible.

I agree the Aiming is pretty meh, but I bought Halo 2 pretty much for Online I had Halo on the PC and loved the online on that was the only thing I did on it, but Halo 2 I dunno I couldn't get into it like I have PD.

Halo 2 is a fairly medicore shooter if it was on PC, but on a console nothing beats it. Simple as.

PDZ is fucking terrible.

I second that.