NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

4x on Red Dead Redemption, having a go to get as much as i can. Every room i go in, it has a-holes in. Deliberatly failing missions, targetting only me and stopping me from completing hideouts. No wonder i don't play this anymore.

Got myself a new 360 today so anyone who wants to add me on Live my gamertag is HappenstanceUK

Got myself a new 360 today so anyone who wants to add me on Live my gamertag is HappenstanceUK

Request sent!

This first ever custom Xbox 360 and Kinect bundle includes an R2-D2 blue-and-white themed console, a custom Xbox 360 Wireless Controller inspired by C-3PO and the first ever white Kinect sensor. The bundle is set to debut alongside Kinect Star Wars this holiday, but is available now for pre-order through participating retailers. Priced at $449.99, the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle will include:

Kinect Star Wars game

Custom R2-D2-themed Xbox 360 Console with custom sounds (Hear them (MP3) - > Power on and Tray eject)

White Kinect Sensor

Custom C-3PO-themed Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

320 GB Hard Drive

Xbox 360 Wired Headset

Kinect Adventures game

Exclusive downloadable content

2yycljn.jpg

DO WANT!

O___O

I need that. I do.

*Waves hand*

This isn't the Xbox you're looking for.

I've got 500 points from it. There's certainly no negatives to using it.

Made a couple of hundred points, comes in handy if you only need 30 or so points to get that add-on.

I got a free copy of Kinect Sports from the rewards site... not that i have kinect though!

Also will get that R2-D2 console be coming out over here?

Edited by Mike1988uk

I got a free copy of Kinect Sports from the rewards site... not that i have kinect though!

Also will get that R2-D2 console be coming out over here?

According to Guy on Twitter, no.

No chance. Gears of War 3 console for me. Plus I've never seen Star Wars so meh.

HOWEVER, I have been playing Child of Eden. I'm blown away. Feels like my Kinect purchase has been justified. Between that, Kinect Sports and Dance Central it's a great piece of kit. Looking forward to some neat Kinect experiences down the line.

It even makes an R2-D2 noise when you turn it on or open the disc tray. Gizmodo has a video somewhere on their site that shows it.

I am planning on getting Live at some point soon, then I'll be up for an adding too. You can add me now if you like actually, the tag is Seryph01 :)

Will have to see if the Star Wars console comes out, i'm not holding out though.

Will have to see if the Star Wars console comes out, i'm not holding out though.

Huh?

A link was posted a few above listing it on GAME's site for £350...

Huh?

A link was posted a few above listing it on GAME's site for £350...

Indeed it does, but doesn't have a release date though. Which is a shame.

That Star Wars console is seriously ugly. It's also absolutely awesome and I really, really want one! :D