NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Ok iv decided to get my HDTV now and here are some iv picked out. My limit is £1000, could go a lilttle a bit above this if anyone reccomends a better TV

Samsung 32"

Panasonic 32"

JVC 32"

Or I could get this 42" but dont know if it is any good ?

LG 42"

I havnt got a clue about HDTV so could anyone with one or anyone know anything about them tell me which one is the best to buy and why ?

thx :)

Panasonics are always quality. Really good brand. Of course, that's not to saythat the others arent good also...

Toshiba's new LCD HDTV's are pretty cool fairly cheap too you should look into those.

I see that Lego Star Wars 2 is also getting a release on the 360.

thank fuck for that, i love the original, cant wait for 2nd one lol

PDZ Autoupdate is out

ALSO, a FREE Mission Impossible 3 theme is up on the marketplace, EXCLUSIVE to the UK. It's filed under 'digital entertainment' under 'new game downloads' for those looking for it.

ALSO, a FREE Mission Impossible 3 theme is up on the marketplace, EXCLUSIVE to the UK. It's filed under 'digital entertainment' under 'new game downloads' for those looking for it.

Yeah, because i really want Tom Cruise the Scientology fucktool on my XBOX360.

Panasonics are always quality. Really good brand. Of course, that's not to saythat the others arent good also...

Mmhmm, I picked up a Panasonic and I'm pleased as punch with it.

DON'T go Samsung.

PDZ Autoupdate is out

Thanks for that I have just got in from nightshift so I will check out the PDZ I hear the Bots A.I has been improved.

why not? m8

Because they're the cheap, cheap, cheap HD-TVs and you can tell if you compare them to other ones. The picture quality is just baaaad.

Because they're the cheap, cheap, cheap HD-TVs and you can tell if you compare them to other ones. The picture quality is just baaaad.

Mine is great. They can't be too bad if Microsoft are using them to showcase high definition video to a majority who have never seen it. Besides, the Samsung had the best picture of all the displays units in my local Comet and a cool triangular design I'm sold on superficial things like that.

I've had no problem with it whatsoever. Couldn't be a happier camper, although I'm certainly not camp. There's also the final matter of an expensive Panasonic DVD player I bought just breaking randomly so I need a reason to avoid the Pan, there it is.

Oh no, they do look ok, just not great. I've go no quibbles with anything else about them (as I don't have one) but the picture quality IS inferior to a lot of other makes. It's FACT. I was gonna go with one, because I assumed they'd be the best (being on the demo pods and all) but I read a load of reviews, got a load of prices (did my research, basically) and lots of places said what I said above. And when I play the demo pods, the quality really is noticebly different, honest.

The only thing shitty about my Panasonic is the fact that it doesn't have VGA input. Grrr.

I think im going to go with the JVC 32"

But after reading about i saw on this site that it hasnt got DVI Input ?

Will i need to get a HDTV with DVI Input on ?

Site

Your best bet, chap, is to take your 360 along to a Currys/Dixons/whatever and try out all three. You'll notice the differences/pros/cons then, won't you?

Do it!

Your best bet, chap, is to take your 360 along to a Currys/Dixons/whatever and try out all three. You'll notice the differences/pros/cons then, won't you?

Do it!

LOL

Dont think they will let me do that

when your spending £600+ i think they would let you try it out

addidas are sponsoring a free week of free xbox live gold - promoting a full week of free football fun on EA's 2006 Fifa World Cup from the 8th- 15th of May....which is tommorow

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/freeweek

on the subject of 06FWC im finding (most of) the global challanges extremely hard i know 500 gp are on offer but it never used to be that hard to get them from a ea football game ie RTFWC. they leave u with 15 minutes, 3-1, and using pants teams like congo and your supposed to win!?!?!?

on the subject of 06FWC im finding (most of) the global challanges extremely hard i know 500 gp are on offer but it never used to be that hard to get them from a ea football game ie RTFWC. they leave u with 15 minutes, 3-1, and using pants teams like congo and your supposed to win!?!?!?

I know what you mean but at least it makes you feel like you have earned them once you get them.

According to Major Nelson a shit load of new demos, trailers etc are going up this afternoon :)

Monday, May 8

* Test Drive® Unlimited: Race exotic vehicles on diverse Hawaiian roads in Atari's fast-paced racer.

WOW :yay:

Apparently the stuff on that list isn't even complete, thats just stuff we know about.

According to what i've heard, we'll get some stuff today thats already been given to the press but not openly and tomorrow after the conferance we'll get all the major stuff. IE: Halo 3 trailer :P