NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I need to transfer some stuff between two 360 drives.

If I partition 16gb from my usb 1tb drive, can I use that?

This thread has been quiet of late eh? Nothing exciting on the horizon it seems...

Except: saw the new Earth Defence Force: Insect Armageddon game on Sentuamessage :D That is going to be awesome. And I love that they haven't really changed anything. If they'd tried to turn it into a sort of modern, cover based shooter, we would've just got something painfully average.

http://edfia.com/

There really is nothing coming up soon.. I'm starting to feel like MS are out of ideas somewhat.

Since all MS' attention is presumably on Kinect, I really feel like there should be some interesting Kinect titles announced soon -_- Move has things like Heavy Rain, Socom, Killzone 3. Kinect just has the Wii clones. I was hoping to see something a little more on the horizon by now.

There really is nothing coming up soon.. I'm starting to feel like MS are out of ideas somewhat.

In terms of AAA exclusives I agree. I do think that XBLA is looking great for the next month or so, with Stacking, Beyond Good & Evil ( 800MP wooo! ) and Full House Poker heading our way. I'm also interested in the new Kinect Live game for XBLA, Gunstringer. It looks great. :)

When it comes to retail releases Feb is a busy month for me. We have the arrival of Marvel Vs Capcom 3, Bulletstorm and DeBlob2. I also snapped up GTA IV:Complete collection on play.com for £17 so I can finally play the DLC. So, yeah, lots to do. :D

maybe not exclusives but I'll be buying Bulletstorm, Deus Ex and (probably) Brink in the next few months. Not a bad run if you ask me.

It also does not help (for me at least) that a lot of promising games are multi-plats and PC is a more promising option.

I know at least I'm upgrading my rig this summer.

Since all MS' attention is presumably on Kinect, I really feel like there should be some interesting Kinect titles announced soon

Well, here's an interesting one:

Gears of War Kinect.

Don't worry: It's not GoW3. It's a separate on-rails shooter.

I'd comment on that Kotaku Kinect rumor that just hit, but I can't find the article in their new confounding layout. Oh well!

A sneaky way of saying "I can't comment because it's true2, methinks.

Edit: WTF? "methinks" is in the dictionary?

It's not so much that I'm complaining about the lack of games right now, but I rarely turn on my 360 at the moment and in the future there's little to look forward to bar multiplats (which aren't bad by any means!) but I'd rather play my PC right now.

Damn right for Bulletstorm and MvC3 :D

Just out of curiosity, does anybody know What's Going On with more Dreamcast games coming to XBLA? Specifically, any news on Jet Set Radio?

noticed on play.com theres a dreamcast collection coming out on xbox with 4 dreamcast games on it 2 of which are sonic adventure and crazy taxi :/ its £30 ouch

for 30 quid would want alot more then that and chuck in shenmue 1 and 2 :) and jet set radio

Just started on Red Faction Guerilla - finding it a spot-on game! Sandbox style game that gives me that Blast Corps hit that I've been oh-so-waiting for. The learning curve is a slow but steady one, gradually introducing you to the game (my kinda style), and I'm enjoying it greatly. A quick look shows me that half the achievements are multiplayer ones (lame). I was going to try and 100% Fallout: New Vegas but it crashed repeatedly when trying to load a save file so I may as well wait for another run-through (after I've gone back to FO3 when my mate gives it back).

(ellipsis)

Just started on Red Faction Guerilla - finding it a spot-on game! Sandbox style game that gives me that Blast Corps hit that I've been oh-so-waiting for. The learning curve is a slow but steady one, gradually introducing you to the game (my kinda style), and I'm enjoying it greatly. A quick look shows me that half the achievements are multiplayer ones (lame). I was going to try and 100% Fallout: New Vegas but it crashed repeatedly when trying to load a save file so I may as well wait for another run-through (after I've gone back to FO3 when my mate gives it back).

(ellipsis)

Great game! One of my favourites on the 360, the destruction is unparallelelleldlledldl. And the new one comes out later this year! Woo!

I made the gigantic mistake and tried playing Red Faction: Guerrilla on hard, 'cause I'm hardcore and stuff.

Ended up hating it because of it and found out after I had returned it that the only way to play it is at easy/medium.

Hmm... I tried downloading those lightsabers via that link but when it was added to my queue it just said 'item assigned to another console' I'm guessing it's something to do with when I bought the new Xbox, but I transferred everything over including licences so... ::shrug: