NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

agreed on supermeatboy that game is so addictive the levels near the end are reallllllly tough (another chapter unlocks once completed game and those levels take the pi$$)

got myself bout 45 bandages so far some of them are sooooo hard to get particalarly one on one of the "hell" levels you can see it as you start but its hard to grab and get back to the platform without one of the orange balls killing you.

It appears my 360 Slim has lost its voice. Everytime I open the disk tray or boot up the console using the buttons it doesn't chime anymore. :( I really should take it back to HMV but I can't be bothered to transfer all my data again. At least its still working, for now...

But the 'Ping' is so satisfying :(

If anyone spent enough microsoft points the other month while they were doing that promotion, the free points have now been paid into accounts.

I noticed my total had increased before and it definatly wasn't like that the other day!

I spent it on a new Pac-Man game which has come out called Pac-Man CE DX. If anyone is a fan of CE then you will love this! Very fast paced and great fun!!

I managed to outsmart Turn 10, because apparantly they banned me from all on-line activities, after a race and accepted a gift i had months ago. Got told to delete my account and begin again, otherwise no online gaming.

Oh well, looks like Turn 10 had banned Jimbob Rated R, not Jimbob NE. Because i was playing online earlier today no issues at all.

I managed to outsmart Turn 10, because apparantly they banned me from all on-line activities, after a race and accepted a gift i had months ago. Got told to delete my account and begin again, otherwise no online gaming.

Oh well, looks like Turn 10 had banned Jimbob Rated R, not Jimbob NE. Because i was playing online earlier today no issues at all.

Wait, why the hell were you banned in the first place? :hmm:

Wait, why the hell were you banned in the first place? :hmm:

For racing and accepting a gift from known hackers , which is what the message said. They told me to delete my Forza license and begin again, or online access won't be allowed.

Hehe, not a chance. I put many hours into that license, and own several high-priced cars all tuned to my style of racing.

I spent it on a new Pac-Man game which has come out called Pac-Man CE DX. If anyone is a fan of CE then you will love this! Very fast paced and great fun!!

Got round to playing the demo yesterday and it's really good. I was a bit surprised they added more ghosts, but that's what made it more fun. Bought the full version straight away.

Got round to playing the demo yesterday and it's really good. I was a bit surprised they added more ghosts, but that's what made it more fun. Bought the full version straight away.

Good man!

Yeah when i started playing it i was like 'wtf!' with all the ghosts but it all works well, different but still good from the standard Pac-Man formula.

Hey, I didn't receive my 800 points. And I bought Alien Breed (800), Super Meat Boy (800) and the Red Dead DLC (800) in October

What gives?

Hey, I didn't receive my 800 points. And I bought Alien Breed (800), Super Meat Boy (800) and the Red Dead DLC (800) in October

What gives?

Im not sure that super meat boy counted, as its reduced too 800 instead of 1200

Im not sure that super meat boy counted, as its reduced too 800 instead of 1200

Should still count, as the required amount of points were spent to get the 800 points for free.

If it doesn't, then it is fixed.

Did u buy them within the dates mentioned? I cant remember what they were off hand but it was pretty much the whole month of October.

It worked for me though, like i said my points total just went out without them telling me.

My Xbox just deleted all my saves. Not too upset about most of them; another play through Fable III and Assassin's Creed: BC ain't the end of the world, but it's gonna be a bitch to play through Mass Effect 1 and 2 again in prep for the third.

Black Friday deals

Xbox Games

• Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - 400 * Friday Only?
  • Halo: Combat Evolved - 400 * Friday Only?

Xbox LIVE Arcade

• Trials HD (Microsoft Game Studios) - 400 * Friday Only?
  • Madden NFL Arcade - 400
  • Mega Man 10 - 400
  • Magic: The Gathering - 400
  • Monkey Island 2: Le Chuck's Revenge - 400
  • Portal Still Alive - 400
  • Puzzle Quest 2 - 400
  • Serious Sam HD - 600
  • Voodoo Dice - 400
  • Zombie Apocalypse - 400

Add-ons

• Alan Wake The Signal - 320
  • Splinter Cell Conviction Deniable Ops: Insurgency - 400
  • Trials HD Big Pack - 240
  • Rock Band 3 Lady Gaga - 280
  • Rock Band 3 Nirvana Pack 1 - 640
  • Rock Band 3 Nirvana Pack 2 - 240

• Secret of Monkey Island - Cotton Swab 160 80
  • Fantasy Pets - Red Dragon 240 120
  • Lara Croft - Xolotl Mask 160 80
  • Modern Warfare 2 - Gas Mask 240 120
  • Gears 3 - COG Armor320 160
  • Street Fighter – Dudley Outfit 320 160
  • Street Fighter - Chun Li Outfit 320 160
  • Diesel Matic 8B3 Jeans 160 80
  • Diesel Viker 8A7 Jeans 160 80
  • Quicksilver Fuze Flannel Shirt 160 80
  • Roxy Enough Said Woven Shirt 160 80

Zune Movies (not confirmed, may all be US only)

• Clash of the Titans - 720
  • Sex and the City 2 - 720
  • Cats and Dogs 2: The Revenge of Kitty Galore - 720
  • 300 - 380

As I said in the Black Friday thread, if you haven't played Portal and you don't get it at this price... you're an idiot!

The ones marked "Friday only" I have not confirmed, other people are saying they are US only.

Edited by Shorty

I did see another list which included 'Splosion Man for a measely 160 MS Points. Haven't checked XBLA but if it is that price, absolute bargain. I'll report back later on whether it's there or not.

edit: Yeh, not one of the deal then. Shame as I was thinking of getting that if it had been on deal. Don't really want anything on the list that is available (played Portal already and have Megaman 10 elsewhere).

Edited by Ganepark32

Black Friday deals

Xbox LIVE Arcade

• Trials HD (Microsoft Game Studios) - 400 * Friday Only?
  • Puzzle Quest 2 - 400
  • Serious Sam HD - 600
  • Zombie Apocalypse - 400

Add-ons

• Alan Wake The Signal - 320
  • Trials HD Big Pack - 240

Soooooooooo tempted by these. Aaiaia! If I allow myself a treat/convince someone to get me an early present, I'll probably get Zombie Apocalypse first (because I'm not very good at Trials and I have a short attention span for time trial things).

Crazy Taxi's up on the Marketplace, 800 points. I'm downloading the demo, see how it has faired over the years.

Edit: It hasn't aged too well, in my opinion anyway. Thankfully i got the demo, and the achievements make this one of the easiest XBLA games to get 100% on

Edited by Jimbob

had to get crazy taxi loved that game on the dreamcast :D only had a bunch of gos so far got to B class on arcade so far.

Wasnt there some way to get a little turbo as you pick up people?

also how do you "crazy drift"?

Gay. Only got 160pts but flippin' already have that. Prolly never buy a game full price again!

You could buy Greed Corp, jayseven. That's on sale for the same price; I'll probably get it as I have 960MSP.

In other Arcade news, if you go to this website you can nab a free early access code for ilomilo. You'll still need to buy it if you want the full game, of course, but apparently it's very good.

You could buy Greed Corp, jayseven. That's on sale for the same price; I'll probably get it as I have 960MSP.

In other Arcade news, if you go to this website you can nab a free early access code for ilomilo. You'll still need to buy it if you want the full game, of course, but apparently it's very good.

It's brilliant, in fact :D very cute and humour to my taste. Well, my g/f enjoyed it more than me... it's that kinda game. Fantastic visuals, and you can see it getting more tricky in the full game. Unfortunately Black Friday has knocked me down to a measly 370 points so a purchase was out of the question.