NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

lol, yes :heh: don't think of a right arrow as "right" think of it as "forward" (whichever way you're facing)

This applies to all 2D fighting games.

Ah, I see. :D

Thanks that helps. :) Blah, I've gone back to failing hard!

I thought I'd beaten Arcade mode by beating my rival BUT then Seth appears in all his Naked Silver Glory and slaps me silly. Not the first form that is easy but his second one had me bashing my face on the controller.

Yeah, been there, cried at that. Seth = evilness. Trying to beat him with Dhalsim is videogame masochism.

im lendin assassins at the mo, finished the main game few days ago, is it worth gettin the add-ons? How many hours extra do they add? And any new achievys :D? Assassins achievys are fun to go after, cept the feathers

im lendin assassins at the mo, finished the main game few days ago, is it worth gettin the add-ons? How many hours extra do they add? And any new achievys :D? Assassins achievys are fun to go after, cept the feathers

Didn't get any achievements with memory 12, shall see with 13. It does add about 2 hours per memory (depending how you go about it). Memory 12 was only about 600mb. Memory 12 is double, so perhaps the island in Venice is open as well.

I just snipped this for 320 points, before they realised the mistake and put it up. I had 3,000 points, now got 2,780 left. No joke.

I just snipped this for 320 points, before they realised the mistake and put it up.

It's not a mistake, that's how much it's supposed to cost.

Neither DLC episode adds any Achievements.

It's not a mistake, that's how much it's supposed to cost.

Neither DLC episode adds any Achievements.

It says now 520 points

Edit: There are two versions of this. Wonder why MS decided when i pressed download to give me the 320 point edition, Hmmm. There are also 3 extra locations added if the 520 point is chosen, shall be interesting.

Edited by Jimbob

I just snipped this for 320 points, before they realised the mistake and put it up. I had 3,000 points, now got 2,780 left. No joke.

Err...

that would mean you got it for 220 points.

Was just playing L4D2. We'd got to the bit in the mall where you have to fuel the car and I got kicked! I mean WTF?! Only one guy was using a mic, I wasn't, so it couldn't have been something I said. They guy with the mic even thanked me when I savd him when no one else was trying. I revived and healed three people in that round alone and in the previous round I killed 244 zombies compared to the closest person who got 168.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

It's the second time I've been kicked from a game in the past few days. The first time I have no idea why either, I guess I wasn't doing that well in it but I wasn't doing especially badly. This time though...I'd just been trying to revive the last player before being incapacitated and then I get the kick vote.

Maybe the other players know each other and were kicking you to make room for a friend?

It didn't seem like it. The one guy who was talking didn't seem to know anyone and the other two joined at completely different times. That would make the most sense though. How f*cking annoying.

I wish it would just split the game off into two so all three of the people would be replaced by bots in my game and I'd just be kicked from theirs.

Spent the morning helping my mate mend his RROD'd 360. We took it apart, cleaned the heatsinks and CPU/GPU, added some new thermal paste and then fired it up... and it fucking worked, couldn't believe it!

Cost my mate £15 to get some screws and washers off eBay and some rubbing alcohol, bargain!

Probably wont last but the fact we got it going at all is awesome.

That's pretty cool. Mate of my mine took an out of warranty 360 corpse off me a while back and fixed it himself, too.

seems an easy process.

That's pretty cool. Mate of my mine took an out of warranty 360 corpse off me a while back and fixed it himself, too.

seems an easy process.

As long as you have the right screwdrivers and a bit of patience it is. Apparently the hardest part was taking the case off (this was done before I got there)!

Just cained Dantes Infero, lent it off me mate, fuck its a good game! Enjoyed every minute of it :)

I've lent Call of Juarez from my mate, in exchange that he lent Assassins Creed II (which i've beat inc DLC). Pretty good i think so far, even though i've only played 2 Chapters so far.

Just wandering, does the Skyplayer on xbox have the abbility to play HD content?

Where are you going?

Just in case you meant wondering, Live tv can be played at either low, medium, or high quality. On Demand can't be changed, and I don't think it is HD.

Guys my xbox just got a red ring. Not three, just the one red light, saying that there is an E74 error. Anyone know what the initial steps I have to take in order to get Microsoft to mend the thing?

Guys my xbox just got a red ring. Not three, just the one red light, saying that there is an E74 error. Anyone know what the initial steps I have to take in order to get Microsoft to mend the thing?

Go to xbox.com and ther3 should be a repair section on the far right drop down menu. If it is less than 3 years old then it will be completely free.

Ahahahah, has anyone seen the new SentuaMessage? (does anyone else watch those?)

Brilliant opening joke :laughing: