N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woo got the indoorsman and outdoorsman on Dead Rising last night after re-buying it. Lets hope I get a new console still hot off the press.

Congrats on getting pass 20k GS Chuck, Caris gotta get his game on now.

Congrats on getting pass 20k GS Chuck, Caris gotta get his game on now.

And to Hero-of-Time for getting 50k.: peace:

"We are dealing with someone who has absolutely no life"

No, I joke. H-o-T has a great life no doubt, I just like that episode.:smile:

And to Hero-of-Time for getting 50k.: peace:

"We are dealing with someone who has absolutely no life"

No, I joke. H-o-T has a great life no doubt, I just like that episode.:smile:

How do you kill that which has no life?

Guest Jordan
Cheeky gits! :)

I do have a great life, just involves playing more games than most people : peace:

How do you find the time? :D

I noticed you played all the SHITE games Hero like Brother Bear and Meet The Robinsons, which have easy achievements.

You naughty man!

Lol indeed, alot of the time I just put my nephews on those games to do the main stories and then I just finish them off :) Also MTR isnt an easy 1000 points.

I love it how people head straight for those games when there are plenty on my list such as GRAW 2 which I scored 1000 on. But lets not get into another points debate, happens to often in this thread.

Lol indeed, alot of the time I just put my nephews on those games to do the main stories and then I just finish them off :) Also MTR isnt an easy 1000 points.

I love it how people head straight for those games when there are plenty on my list such as GRAW 2 which I scored 1000 on. But lets not get into another points debate, happens to often in this thread.

Come on then, lets see you get 1000 on the first GRAW - get to the top of the leaderboard, I dare you! :p

I can agree for MTR that is not an easy 1000 points, however, its quite a fun game

Mate I was referring to the plot in the Demo!! And Hard Boiled is one of my favourite films and I still didnt enjoy the demo. Just seemed like a game trynna be inbetween Max Payne and a Hollywood action movie. Dunno I jus got bored of it quickly?

Alright, thats fair enough. It is like Max Payne x10 silliness.

I'll probably rent it.