N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Bard check have you checked like under things. I remember I found one underneath a couch which I had to chainsaw to get.

The Blue Dragon demo is ace! I wasn't really all that bothered about the game before, it's just jumped on to my 'must buy' list!

Have you completed the Forest level? I can't figure out how to beat the bastard with three heads, he just petrifies everyone with his first move and if that misses then he just wipes them out straight after since he has about 4 attacks in a row!?

Guest Stefkov
Bought me Sonic and Golden Axe yesterday at 8ish, finished them both by 11.

I remember Golden Axe being alot longer as a kid but Sonic is still as godly as it was on the Megadrive, so many great tunes and memories.

I think because as a kid it was so much harder. I don't ever remember getting past the first 3 levels. :)

The game is really good though. I just realised I have 490 points left. I don't

know if I want sonic or not. I don't think I was ever a fan of the blue thing.

No Assassins Creed demo yet (hopefully). If it doesn't come I will be quite sad

Guest Stefkov

Anyone else got a friend request from Beezlyend1982?

I really do hate getting friend requests from people I've never heard of.

Have you completed the Forest level? I can't figure out how to beat the bastard with three heads, he just petrifies everyone with his first move and if that misses then he just wipes them out straight after since he has about 4 attacks in a row!?

Not tried the forest level at all yet, will have a go when i get back from town. Did you beat Nene? (to give me an idea of how tough the 4 headed thing is)

Phee's signature is god.

aha! someone else hate they're liver enough to know this logo! :indeed:

Not tried the forest level at all yet, will have a go when i get back from town. Did you beat Nene? (to give me an idea of how tough the 4 headed thing is)

Yeah, at least I think I did, the battle didn't really finish, after one of my attacks (possibly a corporeal, can't remember) the screen just went white and said congratulations and showed the time that was remaining in the demo!

The 3 headed dragon thing is only tough because his first move turns everyone to stone and when the happens it's immediately game over. There's probably some item somewhere that allows you to stop this but I haven't been able to find it!

Anyone else got a friend request from Beezlyend1982?

I really do hate getting friend requests from people I've never heard of.

I got on from him aswell.

It's really annoying, I'll add them but if I never speak to or play with them they get removed.