N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

Your half newcastle, you can't work out capital letters and full stops?

Anyway, I know I'm a few weeks behind on the trend, but where do I find the luxury sports car on Crackdown to impound it? I've gotten everything else, including the baggage carrier, but can't find it.

Edit; Nevermind, I found it. Looks remarkably similar to one of the other sportscars, which threw me a bit.

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took me a while. You are the Dark Prince, killing him will kill you aswell.

Sheath your sword and walk into him, simply. Which was really annoying to find out.

Yeah i figured that first bit, i thought "hmm can't kill him normally?" so i switched sides and made him fall, then when i died i realised i couldn't kill him..

Thanks for the help with finishing him though.

Sorry if this has been mentioned earlier, but did anyone get 'Flatout 2: UC'?

It's really fantastic, a huge surprise and i'm playing it more then Dirt and Forza!

Perhaps it's because i wasn't expecting great things from it?

Seriously consider picking it up, it's pretty much burnout...but that makes it good.

Not to start anything between us but seriously mate, did you go to school?

If you did what did you get in your English exams?

On a lighter note, I need a new involving game.

I really liked the Overlord demo, that involving enough for ya?

Guest Stefkov

I played it and just got a little bored of it. Not actually doing any damage yourself much, then when you do it's pretty lame with just the hammer.

The Darkness looks pretty good.

nah, 2 teams. 2 captains. the 2 captains are marcus and ram, the rest of the team are carmine and a generic locust. and it's just like a normal game but the captain makes all the calls, if he says (for example) Caris and Stef guard boomer from in the train, me and chris are heading to torque you have to do that. There for if you lose it's the captains fault. Add abit of tactics.

thoughts?

nah, 2 teams. 2 captains. the 2 captains are marcus and ram, the rest of the team are carmine and a generic locust. and it's just like a normal game but the captain makes all the calls, if he says (for example) Caris and Stef guard boomer from in the train, me and chris are heading to torque you have to do that. There for if you lose it's the captains fault. Add abit of tactics.

thoughts?

Sounds like a good idea, I'm hosting a game right now, so get on or else!...

I no own all the Lumines Live! packs on the 360 . . . i'm surprised i have any money left at all lol

Are the new packs any good?

I think I might get the 350 one now since it goes to SOS :yay:

HORI are making a arcade stick for VF5 when it comes out on the 360 but I thought VF5 wasn't coming out in Japan.

Gamestop and EB Games (USA) have pre-orders for it.