N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your always the bringer of such good news for us RPG lovers :heh:

I really need to play that and Blue Dragon, wish they woulkd give us a date for both of them. Speaking of Blue Dragon, how are you progressing on it khilafah?

I stuck at a boss on Disc 2. don't think my levels are high enough man. boss is totally destroying me..

Hey let's all change our gamer motto's to jimjebus is gay!

Haha, he told me about last night but has he done anything today? He went home due to the rain pissing him off half way through the day and I noticed he was on Live when I was doing IT. But anyway, yeah I'll do that. :heh:

Apparently DiRT looks SHITE on non-HD televisions, so therefore ive been completely put off buying it :(

The demo looks good on my 15" CRT so i don't know where that rumour comes from. It will look shite compared to it on a HDTV but it's still one of the best looking games i've ever seen!

Guest Stefkov

On Gears?

It doesn't specify Ranked matches, I figured it out when I read then to you that time.

Fucking piis take today. I saw TH Project 8 for £17.99 preowned, then thought I'm getting that, went to the bank t get some money out, pressed £20.....'you cannot take out that much, you can currently take out £15'...

What the hell. I say I wanna get £15 out and it says, its not a mulitple of 10, you cannot get that amount out. Why say I can take out £15 then you piece of shit.

So then I didnt get the game. In a sense I'm glad I didnt, I'll get DiRT or C&C3 instead sometime.

Guest Stefkov

I checked the info on it on the xbox website and it does have system link. Tommorow will be good.

i can show my friends my ubar skillz

Since when does it take a week to get a package delivered by coureer to Portsmouth from Newcastle. I have just got an email saying the got it 13/14, i sent it off on the 6th

Is that your 360 your talking about Rob? If so it doesnt bode well for me then. It stinks, both lads at work got theirs back within a week, one sent it on Monday and got it back on the Friday!

meh, someones messin about...

on the other hand ground breaking news...

Last night, Valve representatives confirmed to Shacknews that the studio's upcoming trio of Source-powered games will ship for all announced platforms on October 9, 2007. The suite, sold at retail and through Valve's Steam download service, will consist of the shooter sequel Half-Life 2: Episode Two, the team-based multiplayer game Team Fortress 2, and the action/puzzle game Portal. Valve is handling development of the games on PC and Xbox 360, with EA UK's Chertsey, Surrey office bringing the titles to PlayStation 3.

Shacknews has had extensive hands-on time with all three upcoming games. Check out our Half-Life 2: Episode Two preview and out Portal preview, and check back next week for impressions of Team Fortress 2.

Today's news follows rumors originating last month that the PlayStation 3 versions of the games would be delayed into 2008. Valve's Doug Lombardi noted to Shacknews that development has been progressing well on all three platforms.

Electronic Arts is distributing the games at retail as a package entitled Half-Life 2: The Orange Box, which also includes the original Half-Life 2 and last year's Half-Life 2: Episode One. It will sell for $49.99 on PC and $59.99 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Previously, the company intended to sell a slimmer package, The Black Box, which would not include Half-Life 2 or Half-Life 2: Episode One, but those plans were cancelled last month. It is expected that Steam customers will retain the option to purchase only the newly-released games.

hehe

So, Dirt this month, Virtua Fighter next month, mabey Bioshock month after, Than Halo3 in Sept, Then Orange Box in Oct.

Awsomeeee.

Your lack of mentioning The Darkness sadens me.

Also, the new Gears achivements + 2 pads + time = easy points. Got my nephews doing them for me at the moment while I play on my PSP, good times.

Guest Stefkov

Why is it, it was so hard just to get a few more gamerpoints to get me to 8000 but then now I'm already half way through to getting 9000?

It confuses me.