NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Shaithan

Next EGM magazine Exclusive Rev info

in the back of my May issue of EGM it says that its June issue is going to have an exclusive visit to the company's next home console.

We're interviewing Nintendo's top dogs about their plans for taking back your living room with the system's simple online connectivity, lineup of revolutionary games, and back catolouge of downloadable classics. More importantly we're fetting an exclusive hans-on play session with the system-and you have a front-row seat.

As if that weren't enough there's gonna be previews of MGS4, twilight Princess, and RE5.

Great, a whole month away.

No good to us considering E3 will be over by then and just about everything worth seeing or knowing will be on the internet.

What date can us peasant non subscribing commoners get our mitts on this issue? Where can we get it in the UK, if at all?

At what price? and ultimately why should we buy this one over the competition?

The competition being the internet media which is free.

For the reasons he said,the exclusives,that will make it stand out from the competition.I'm interested in the line up and online conncetivity.Yea quite a while yet.

Cheers Rage, first criticism.. EGM clearly aren't going to have an exclusive because every magazine and website is going to want to try this thing out.

They say it's a "hands on play session" which probably means they'll have an hour.. then the next magazine will be carted in.

"NO SAMPLES, KEYBOARDS OR SYNTYESIZERS USED IN THE MAKING OF THIS RECORDING."

I was pretty amazed when I read that on that album too..

I guess the line up and online connectivity will be told at the conference and EGM just playing the rev,which will be a short try out at E3 probably,so now we know that at E3 we will get the line up,virtual console games,tp info,online connectivity details.Cmon only a few more weeks now.

Yea no point if we get reviews from other sites,will still be good though reading what they think,each magazinemight have a different exclusive game,so they can put the disc in and see the loading screen,that would be nice.

I'm more interested in what David Jaffe, Will Wright and Steven Spielberg have to say tbh..

It doesnt really matter, it wont be exclusive after E3. Thats the major downside to magazines, too slow at times.

But at others, it has information at unsuspecting moments. I dont think i'l buy any mags E3 dedicated, maybe edge, so i get an indepth description.

I'll get an E3 mag if it comes with a zelda demo or a DVD trailers and video footage of people playing the rev.

isnt nintendo power gunna release tons of info in its may issue,

thats in stores april 20th.?..

If the mag is in the stores by the 20th then subscribers should be getting theres any day now....or they might have them already .....

Sign in to follow this