NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CompSci

Confirmed!!! F.E.A.R on the Xbox360

It'll just be a direct PC port, the company that make the game don't own the name anymore (changed publisher).

I hope one of their games comes out on the rev...

It'll just be a direct PC port, the company that make the game don't own the name anymore (changed publisher).

I hope one of their games comes out on the rev...

Not exactly, since the company that own the name dont own the code, so essence they dont actually own the game, just the name.

Awesome, i hope they keep the entire game intact, i wanna play it again.

FEAR is just one of those astoundingly good games that only comes once in a while. It has amazing graphics, really clever AI and a very scary little girl ;)

:yay:

I have only played some of the levels. I LOVE the AI in the game. So fun when they run and hide.The game also has a Good Multiplayer. IT's a "Must have" game.

Wow, first screenshots of a game already released for the PC.

This will have some piss poor xbox live bolted on the side and shrink wrapped in a 360 box at twice the price.. not a big deal for me.

Get it for the PC.

Wow, first screenshots of a game already released for the PC.

This will have some piss poor xbox live bolted on the side and shrink wrapped in a 360 box at twice the price.. not a big deal for me.

Get it for the PC.

Aren't we a bit grumpy today.

Hahaha yeah, it's just seeming more and more every day like the xbox 360 is a PC that you can't upgrade.

I'm quite excited about MystWalker but really.. this game is better on the PC.

Good news. Another good game coming out on the 360 that makes me want to get the console.

But I'm waiting for the software of PS3 as well. and only then will I consider getting a next gen system.

Good news. Another good game coming out on the 360 that makes me want to get the console.

But I'm waiting for the software of PS3 as well. and only then will I consider getting a next gen system.

have fun waiting then

what about revolution?

At this rate, it's going to be difficult to tell the difference between the 360 and my PC. If I ever got a 360 it would probably be a couple of hours before I realised why Word had suddenly adopted a bizzare WW2-style interface.

They'll probably try and charge 50 quid for it, when the superior PC version is £10-20

Sign in to follow this