NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

EASTER

I got creme egg and mars delight easter eggs. They're selling kinger egg sized Lindt eggs at a shop near me for 12p each (Home & Bargain for anyone with one). They also have the Nestle double Cream ones for 10p.

just as I predicted, I got none :(

but I actually didnt realise it was easter today

well not that...

What is there to understand?

It's pretty self explanotary

Hmm, am I the only who waits for the days after Easter then goes in and buys them at a fifth of the price?

That said, I may buckle and get a Mingles or Green Aero one. I just love mint chocolate... and mint ice cream :)

What is there to understand?

It's pretty self explanotary

Yeah, but it doesn't make a lot of sense, does it?

"I eat my egg last week..."

Shouldn't it be "i ate"?" ;)

Had some easter eggs off my uncle. Nothing special. But, my cousins have just come over and the whole lot has gone. I have no chocolate at all in the house.

Didn't know Easter was a time to ask for stuff and money...

Anyway yeah, nothing here. Dad just buys some small chocolate milka eggs during the weeks before Easter, but they're nothing special.

Didn't know Easter was a time to ask for stuff and money...

Anyway yeah, nothing here. Dad just buys some small chocolate milka eggs during the weeks before Easter, but they're nothing special.

Neither did i. My girlfriends family gives preents to each other......rather wierd i though.

Yeah, but it doesn't make a lot of sense, does it?

"I eat my egg last week..."

Shouldn't it be "i ate"?" ;)

Had some easter eggs off my uncle. Nothing special. But, my cousins have just come over and the whole lot has gone. I have no chocolate at all in the house.

Fair dues, but I don't think he was arguing about my choice of words :heh:

Probably, aw well. We are both united by the fact that we have no easter eggs to eat on Sunday. :(

Went to the Good Friday service today, went on for ages. Went out to delebrate to night if you know whart I mean ;)

I have no idea what you mean. what does delebrate mean?

::shrug: i was but not a big deal

you normally get eater eggs on sunday dont you?

So how many of you guys will be going to church on Sunday, which is what Easter's all about.

So how many of you guys will be going to church on Sunday, which is what Easter's all about.

I wont, but then again I haven't asked for any easter eggs or expect to get any. Im looking forward to eating crisps though (which i gave up for Lent). That was hard.

Easter's not about having to go to church. You can just as well stay home and "celebrate" it in your own way by praying or something.

I could be getting a brother this easter (no not to eat).

Nowdays, easter is more of a tradition for people than a religious festival. To some people easter is all about the chocolate eggs and sruff.

Also, if you want to know the REAL meaning for easter changing date every year, is because the people who started the festival (having no idea when Jesus actually died...or born for that matter), copied the time from another pagen festival, which was dependant on the lunar cycle.

Little known fact: As astrophysisists can predict to a high accurasy where planets are, they have found out that around 0BC, Jupiter and Saturn crossed each other in the sky. If you looked at the planets from earth, it would look like a large star. So the "christmas star" isnt actually a star.

I won't be going to church ,don't go there for christmas either.Interesting fact they're cube.

I always thought it was super-happy-egg-time on Easter Sunday. Hot damn, I never thought I would be the traditional one.

I didn't think I was going to get an egg (as I'm getting some other stuff), but I am getting the lyd (spelt wrong) chocolate bunny

Well considering its when jesus christ died, maybe we should all pay respects by going to his grave? oh, he doesnt have one?

Pass on chocolates instead? hell yeah.

Sign in to follow this